Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Even better, learn the bloody system ! If you look at the credit card details screen, you will see "minimum required payment". If you do one EFT to the credit card bigger than that value, the auto payment is cancelled.

R_Factor

what a waste of a black friday sale, was holdling on to my eBucks for the iPhone 11 Pro or the latest android smartphone but no luck. If i'm correct they had the XS and XS Max on 40% off last Black Friday shortly after it released locally. 11 pro at 40% would have been a sweet deal !!

R_Factor

Did manage to grab Airpods at a steal and I don't think I'll be able to buy a new iPad locally for just over 3k so cant complain too much lol. Just disappointed they didn't go all out this year after saving my ebucks most of the year.

Does anyone know if these Airpods are Gen 1 or Gen 2 ??

notinterested

So clicks club card has joined engen as a partner. So we can get club card points, thank u points and ebucks at engen now.

Does that mean we can get all 3 at once when filling up?

McGuywer

Executive Member
Something to note:

Thank U points expire after 3 years:
All Thank U Points earned but not redeemed within 36 (thirty six) months will be subject to automatic expiry.

Clicks Clubcard points expire after 1 year:
your cashback will expire 12 months from date of issue

SueC

Does anyone know if internal debit orders (like credit card payments) count towards the required 6 debit orders to level up on Business Ebucks? TIA

eehellfire

Executive Member
Does anyone know if internal debit orders (like credit card payments) count towards the required 6 debit orders to level up on Business Ebucks? TIA
If it's a debit order, I think it counts.
Debit orders have to run through the external payment mechanisms via Bankserv, so whether it's internal or not shouldn't matter.