Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Paying scode orders with checkers gift card at the money market counter is still something that can be done right? And we can also still load gift cards at the (normal) tills?

Speedster

Honorary Master
I'm headed back to Gauteng after some time at the coast. If anyone has a wimpy voucher that'd be much appreciated

ros_b

I'm considering moving over to eBucks as soon as Discovery cancels their miles multiplier benefit. I've been looking at the calculator on the ebucks website to see where I can earn more points, and I'm puzzled why the option "Do you spend at least R500 on your FNB Gold Credit Card or FNB Fusion Gold Card in a calendar month?" is greyed out. It lets me answer "Yes" to "Do you have an FNB Fusion Gold Account?"

So: how many points would I get for a "Yes" to "Do you spend at least R500 on your FNB Gold Credit Card or FNB Fusion Gold Card in a calendar month?"?

Also, the question "Do you use your FNB Gold Credit Card and/or FNB Fusion Gold Card for at least 25% of your total monthly spend?" is greyed out. Again - how much for a Yes? And how do they determine what your total monthly spend is?

When they ask "Do you spend more on your FNB Cards, FNB Pay and Cash@till® withdrawals than the amount of cash you withdraw at ATM's and FNB Branches during the month? " - would this be 2000 points each month if you never use an ATM/branch for cash?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I'm considering moving over to eBucks as soon as Discovery cancels their miles multiplier benefit. I've been looking at the calculator on the ebucks website to see where I can earn more points, and I'm puzzled why the option "Do you spend at least R500 on your FNB Gold Credit Card or FNB Fusion Gold Card in a calendar month?" is greyed out. It lets me answer "Yes" to "Do you have an FNB Fusion Gold Account?"

So: how many points would I get for a "Yes" to "Do you spend at least R500 on your FNB Gold Credit Card or FNB Fusion Gold Card in a calendar month?"?

Also, the question "Do you use your FNB Gold Credit Card and/or FNB Fusion Gold Card for at least 25% of your total monthly spend?" is greyed out. Again - how much for a Yes? And how do they determine what your total monthly spend is?

When they ask "Do you spend more on your FNB Cards, FNB Pay and Cash@till® withdrawals than the amount of cash you withdraw at ATM's and FNB Branches during the month? " - would this be 2000 points each month if you never use an ATM/branch for cash?
Fill in the details on the calculator - it's interactive.

ros_b

Fill in the details on the calculator - it's interactive.
That's what I was doing. But two questions are greyed out and the calculator does not let me answer them:
"Do you spend at least R500 on your FNB Gold Credit Card or FNB Fusion Gold Card in a calendar month?"
""Do you use your FNB Gold Credit Card and/or FNB Fusion Gold Card for at least 25% of your total monthly spend?"
Hence, I cannot find out how many points are allocated to these answers.

airborne

Honorary Master
Has anyone who won an FNB Pay R3500 prize been paid yet?

I haven't be paid yet, starting to get mighty weird.

cpu.

Executive Member
That's what I was doing. But two questions are greyed out and the calculator does not let me answer them:
"Do you spend at least R500 on your FNB Gold Credit Card or FNB Fusion Gold Card in a calendar month?"
""Do you use your FNB Gold Credit Card and/or FNB Fusion Gold Card for at least 25% of your total monthly spend?"
Hence, I cannot find out how many points are allocated to these answers.
For 100% spend on you credit card - 2000 points.
R5000+ spend - 1500 points.

I don't have a Fusion account.

Last edited:

travcaine

Question regarding bonus lounge visits for booking flights on Ebucks.com: last time I got a message saying I got bonus visits. I booked flights last week but still no message for the bonus visits, is it still a benefit?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Question regarding bonus lounge visits for booking flights on Ebucks.com: last time I got a message saying I got bonus visits. I booked flights last week but still no message for the bonus visits, is it still a benefit?
Booked flights last week, got bonus visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.