Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
They send it via SAPO to your home address. That said, I have at least always received it in the past 3 years using it.
+1 I've used this service for 8 years without issue for my renewals.

Only had one issue last year with renewing my old man's license where I think it got lost in the mail. If you catch the problem early enough (follow up after 8 or so working days later) they can resend it.

Worst case scenario (if you've run out if time) get it reprinted at the licensing department.

Den_10

Hey guys.

Apologies if this has been asked before...

1) Does Uber and Uber Eats count as part of your normal spend (the R7,5K spend on gold) or is it online spend?

2) If it is online spend, what’s the cap on that for gold?

3)Is online spend calculated seperately from normal swipes?

Thanks

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Hey guys.

Apologies if this has been asked before...

1) Does Uber and Uber Eats count as part of your normal spend (the R7,5K spend on gold) or is it online spend?

2) If it is online spend, what’s the cap on that for gold?

3)Is online spend calculated seperately from normal swipes?

Thanks
1. It's in its own category of Uber. However it does count towards your total monthly spend used to calculate your earn limits. You earn 15% instead of 1.5%.

2. On gold, online and instore share the same cap and have same return.

3. On gold combined. On others seperately.

Check out: https://www.ebucks.com/web/eBucks/earn/fnb-gold-2019.jsp

All the answers are there and mostly under earn rules section.

Den_10

1. It's in its own category of Uber. However it does count towards your total monthly spend used to calculate your earn limits. You earn 15% instead of 1.5%.

2. On gold, online and instore share the same cap and have same return.

3. On gold combined. On others seperately.

Check out: https://www.ebucks.com/web/eBucks/earn/fnb-gold-2019.jsp

All the answers are there and mostly under earn rules section.

Thank you kindly. And thanks for the link too

gjm

Are Google Play vouchers still sold at Dischem? I can't find it online, but maybe only available in-store.
Since it seems we can only get discounted Dischem vouchers I am looking at ways I can maximise my eBucks through Dischem purchases, eg YouTube Premium subscription.

LegionX

Hi all, doing part of my return leg of my journey.

Any one has wimpy vouchers, I would appreciate them.

Edit. Traveling 2mrw

Eti1

Expert Member
Are Google Play vouchers still sold at Dischem? I can't find it online, but maybe only available in-store.
Since it seems we can only get discounted Dischem vouchers I am looking at ways I can maximise my eBucks through Dischem purchases, eg YouTube Premium subscription.
Yep they are. Only seen them in store.

They have a good selection actually. 40% off Netflix is nice.

Jasop

I use YouTube Vanced on my Android phones and tablets, and Smart Youtube TV on my Android TV boxes. So no need to pay to avoid the ads.

+1 for Netflix gift cards at Dischem

Status
Not open for further replies.