Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZSK

I use YouTube Vanced on my Android phones and tablets, and Smart Youtube TV on my Android TV boxes. So no need to pay to avoid the ads.

+1 for Netflix gift cards at Dischem
Is Netflix vouchers still available? Went to a store last week in PTA was told they don't stock them anymore?

ZSK

Anyone looking for Wimpy coucher PM me. Have 1 available

Edit: taken

Last edited:

Tyrong

Good Day. I would like to know the process with regards to purchasing tickets with Ster Kinekor and the redemption of it at Ster Kinekor as i believe that it is R0.00

richieza

Good Day. I would like to know the process with regards to purchasing tickets with Ster Kinekor and the redemption of it at Ster Kinekor as i believe that it is R0.00
Purchase via vouchers from ebucks app or website.
You get SMS (if gift) or it will show up in your vouchers on app.
Easiest way to redeem is buying SterKinekor movie tickets online. At checkout you enter voucher code.
When buying at movie house, you can enter the ebucks voucher code at counter.

Note when using another rewards/loyalty other than SK the total might not be R0
E.G. Vitality discount and ebucks don't seem to work together, when buying without Vitality total is R0 for the type of movie (3D,2D etc)

Discount only applies to movie ticket.

Tech_Mech

Purchase via vouchers from ebucks app or website.
You get SMS (if gift) or it will show up in your vouchers on app.
Easiest way to redeem is buying SterKinekor movie tickets online. At checkout you enter voucher code.
When buying at movie house, you can enter the ebucks voucher code at counter.

Note when using another rewards/loyalty other than SK the total might not be R0
E.G. Vitality discount and ebucks don't seem to work together, when buying without Vitality total is R0 for the type of movie (3D,2D etc)

Discount only applies to movie ticket.
I've never seen the ster kinekor vouchers appear on App after buying 20+ in different months.

Judge-ZN

Hi. Driving past Wimpy tonight. Please let me know if anyone is not using their vouchers this quarter. Thank you

airborne

Honorary Master
Anyone that uses the Virgin Spot app they are giving out CUM group vouchers, spend R100 get R75 cash back instantly. I got some goodies at CUM and Tread and Miller and got the R75 credit instantly.

Just check the in app menu and then Cash Back Partners, promo valid till end February 2020

sjm

Expert Member

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Anyone that uses the Virgin Spot app they are giving out CUM group vouchers, spend R100 get R75 cash back instantly. I got some goodies at CUM and Tread and Miller and got the R75 credit instantly.

Just check the in app menu and then Cash Back Partners, promo valid till end February 2020

Yawn ... super old news .... and ps .... its R150 back when R100 spend (or its a bug in their system)

Bought something ... and the results (for the same transaction)

Spot.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.