Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Fnb y account is finally active tried to transfer fund to it and it worked, had issues a while back. Hopefully done in time to get the 1000 points.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Fnb y account is finally active tried to transfer fund to it and it worked, had issues a while back. Hopefully done in time to get the 1000 points.

Cross fingers for you. Month end processing a big no no (even on a public holiday)

My honest 2c (it will count to Jan 2020 only)

sjm

Expert Member
Today's a normal working day, you'll get the points for December

Reactions: air

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Today's a normal working day, you'll get the points for December
The account has been open for 2 months, was it was in frozen state, as they were giving me hassle about the birth certificate. So yeah hopefully it's fine now.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
The account has been open for 2 months, was it was in frozen state, as they were giving me hassle about the birth certificate. So yeah hopefully it's fine now.

Ok .... then it might only be in Jan 2020 (if the account isnt active and money showing in it as of today)

Wasabee!

Executive Member
@fnbspy @fnbgenie, please put the mosquito lamp on 40%

Seems to also be available fairly cheap from Gearbest.

beefymoocow

Expert Member
More like Fnb/ebucks and Checkers failed to put systems in place and to define the rules of how vouchers should be spent.

There will always be loopholes even if they try. The reason why checkers failed was because everyone knew about the loopholes.

I’m sure there are still other loopholes with other vendors vouchers that work and hasn’t been patched because very few people know about the loopholes.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
More like Fnb/ebucks and Checkers failed to put systems in place and to define the rules of how vouchers should be spent.

Must say, Makro was much more awake than Checkers ! I do miss the 40% Makro too, some nice memories

TedLasso

Expert Member
Just double-checking something, is there any interest that is paid on funds in FNB youth saver accounts?
I just realised I haven't seen any interest transaction in any of my kids accounts for money sitting in there for over a year. If not, why not?

nivek

Executive Member
Just double-checking something, is there any interest that is paid on funds in FNB youth saver accounts?
I just realised I haven't seen any interest transaction in any of my kids accounts for money sitting in there for over a year. If not, why not?
I've been earning interest on mine, not huge amounts, but its ticking along

Status
Not open for further replies.