Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrichard

Anyone know if KLM will be back as a travel partner again for 40% discount. I havn't really followed the happenings with eBucks Travel, but I remember something about them rotating 40% discount airlines?

ahmedomar

I have received my FNB Connect allocation.
eBucks taking a bit longer could be due to the double up fuel rewards.
Hi McGuywer,

Is there an initial allocation that you get when you sign up? What's your feedback on the network coverage and data ? Any issues?

bar1

Expert Member
I will be traveling tomorrow, if anyone can donate a wimply voucher please :)

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Calculator points are updated, ebucks earn show 0 through. Got the points for the fnby account which is good!

air

Expert Member
PW in - best month in a very long time, but I would have rather spend less money, blame it on December! :-(

McGuywer

Executive Member
Hi McGuywer,

Is there an initial allocation that you get when you sign up? What's your feedback on the network coverage and data ? Any issues?
Not sure about the initial allocation, I get allocated from a device contract and from my current account.

Not to bad signal, milage does vary drastically. You need Cell C coverage (in my closest Checkers, there is zero coverage...). No issues so far, I once dealt with customer care, was pretty decent. Data prices is not bad but not good. The 15% eBucks back, helps a lot. Also, I only ported since I get a fair amount allocated per month, so I spend minimum.

Filosofer

Mine update but doesn't have the double Engen rewards added in. But it does show that I qualified for all 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.