Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Calculator is updated and showing I spent R80.99 on non-engen fuel
Suspecting my wife got something at the garage...

I would not have the slip for that and hope they don't try to fight me with this when I say it was not for fuel.

Last edited:

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Calculator is updated and showing I spent R80.99 on jon-engen fuel
Suspecting my wife got something at the garage...

I would not have the slip for that and hope they don't try to fight me with this when I say it was not for fuel.
They will fight you if it is for the double feul back. There was article about it a while back.

NoviceDIYer

For the double fuel rewards, it’s going to be interesting how this plays out. My Wesbank car has just been paid off but instead of the debit order on 1 Jan, it came off on 31 December. I wonder if they will see it as having Webank finance for the period or not....

Great... and of course it is now showing as not qualified despite 0 spend at non Engen fuel stations. So, the fact that my 1 Jan debit order came off on 31 Dec seems to be the issue.

If something can go wrong, it will.... I will dispute it with them in the morning

travelluminati

You can only buy online. Does not work in the App.

I called eBucks and transferred my business eBucks to my personal account. Then I was able to buy 40% vouchers through my personal account in the app (when they were discounted of course). Transfer was immediate and free.

travelluminati

There will always be loopholes even if they try. The reason why checkers failed was because everyone knew about the loopholes.

I’m sure there are still other loopholes with other vendors vouchers that work and hasn’t been patched because very few people know about the loopholes.

I’m kinda late to the eBucks party but curious about the Checkers loophole. How did people take advantage of it?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I’m kinda late to the eBucks party but curious about the Checkers loophole. How did people take advantage of it?
Use to be able to buy checkers vouchers at 40% discount and use those vouchers to get stuff from loot and takealot. There was very high limit of the amount vouchers you could buy. Around R11000 of vouchers could of been purchased per month with a small loop hole :p

travelluminati

Yes they count as separately .... As T&M has its own rewards section (within the app)

If you use Virgin Spot to buy a R100 gift voucher from each of the 5 stores in the CUM group, you end up paying R125 for R500 worth of vouchers. Then you can buy a bigger ticket item from one of the stores and use all the vouchers. I helped my mom do this and she bought a R550 pair of jeans from CUM using all the vouchers. Total cost to her was R175.

Awesum

Expert Member
I called eBucks and transferred my business eBucks to my personal account. Then I was able to buy 40% vouchers through my personal account in the app (when they were discounted of course). Transfer was immediate and free.
Vouchers were discounted on the website yesterday.

nivek

Executive Member
FFS!
Just missed level 5. I deposited some extra money into my global account mid Jan to get my GBP account upto 3500 GBP for the 500 pts, but now I re-read the rule and it needs to be at 3500 for the whole month...
Missed out on tons of ebucks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.