Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper84

Expert Member
Anyone have a R500 dischem voucher for sale, please pm me. Thx

Need to buy more meds for the folks

travelluminati

FFS!
Just missed level 5. I deposited some extra money into my global account mid Jan to get my GBP account upto 3500 GBP for the 500 pts, but now I re-read the rule and it needs to be at 3500 for the whole month...
Missed out on tons of ebucks :(

Sorry man

travelluminati

I just received my best haul of eBucks so far since getting into the system properly. 10,000 eB for personal account and 30,000 eB for business account. I’m stoked. What’s the most eBucks you’ve ever earned in a month? Curious...

Bincx

I called eBucks and transferred my business eBucks to my personal account. Then I was able to buy 40% vouchers through my personal account in the app (when they were discounted of course). Transfer was immediate and free.

On the website, it states you can't transfer from business account to personal account i.e. against the T&Cs, but yet they do it themselves... :)
Gotta love Ebucks! :giggle:

Dolby

Honorary Master
I have endless issues with these guys.

For the first 3 months of the new rules, I had to email / phone / beg to get things done - and eventually decided to avoid them because of the issues. The guys at my office using the N14 avoid for the same reason.

I've been great and I think I haven't been there for 3 months - but in December I needed to stop there and again, an issue. They seem to use the Quickshop credit card machine which means FNB system doesn't see it.

Anyone going through the area - avoid !

gjm

If you use Virgin Spot to buy a R100 gift voucher from each of the 5 stores in the CUM group, you end up paying R125 for R500 worth of vouchers. Then you can buy a bigger ticket item from one of the stores and use all the vouchers. I helped my mom do this and she bought a R550 pair of jeans from CUM using all the vouchers. Total cost to her was R175.
Does it have to be in-store purchases or can we purchase R100 vouchers online from each store?

1nsane!

Urg, the calculator doesn't pick up my overdraft usage, which I definitly used, back on lvl 4 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.