Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbayshark

Expert Member
I called eBucks and transferred my business eBucks to my personal account. Then I was able to buy 40% vouchers through my personal account in the app (when they were discounted of course). Transfer was immediate and free.
You then loose out on the discount allowance you get on your business account.

mbayshark

Expert Member
On the website, it states you can't transfer from business account to personal account i.e. against the T&Cs, but yet they do it themselves... :)
Gotta love Ebucks! :giggle:
You can transfer from business to personal, but not from personal to business or business to business.
Been like that for years.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Anyone open an FNBy account for their kid and link it to their profile? Where do you do it from?

travelluminati

Don't think you understand how it works....
You’re probably right. Could you tell me more when you say my business allowance. Do you mean that the business can only purchase R1500 worth of vouchers at Dis-Chem for example and I too in my own capacity can also purchase R1500 of Dis-Chem vouchers but if I transfer the eB then I can only redeem R1500 and not R3000? Is that what you meant?

Awesum

Expert Member
You’re probably right. Could you tell me more when you say my business allowance. Do you mean that the business can only purchase R1500 worth of vouchers at Dis-Chem for example and I too in my own capacity can also purchase R1500 of Dis-Chem vouchers but if I transfer the eB then I can only redeem R1500 and not R3000? Is that what you meant?
Yes, the Gold business account has a R2500 voucher limit.

Brianandlisa

Hi... Very new to eB... If I changed my Med aid debit order to manual payment from my cc would it count as an online purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.