Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

soc55555

Any alternative payment portals to Easypay for City of Jhb invoices that qualify as an online payment? I don't want to support Net1.

Thanks

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Any alternative payment portals to Easypay for City of Jhb invoices that qualify as an online payment? I don't want to support Net1.

Thanks
Yes there is, but cant remember the name now. You basically send the bill to and email address then you can pay all your bills at the same time.

eehellfire

Honorary Master

Thanks

Although execution is still through EasyPay

Nemus

Expert Member
Wow.. so many posts!
I need to get a summary of this thread.. I have actually committed to trying to up my ebucks rewards.
Fill up at Engen ONLY, - Check - 100% at Engen for the last 6 weeks.
Car financed through Wesbank - Check.
Do not draw x amount at atm - Check, dont draw at all at ATM anymore, just at PnP (or similar) when absolutely necessary.
Got back fraction of what I was expecting... however, apparently the Engen+Wesbank is not measured monthly, but rather quarterly? Any feedback on this??

McGuywer

Executive Member
Wow.. so many posts!
I need to get a summary of this thread.. I have actually committed to trying to up my ebucks rewards.
Do not draw x amount at atm - Check, dont draw at all at ATM anymore, just at PnP (or similar) when absolutely necessary.
Got back fraction of what I was expecting... however, apparently the Engen+Wesbank is not measured monthly, but rather quarterly? Any feedback on this??
Use the eBucks website.

Also for the Double Up Fuel to work, you need to load your car on Nav.
On the eBucks website there is a Calculator, near the bottom it shows the Double Up Fuel reward.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Wow.. so many posts!
Yes the last batch was paid last month. It is paid every quarter.

eehellfire

Honorary Master
Wow.. so many posts!
use the eBucks calculator - it's the best tool for what you want to do.
You still need to shop at Checkers
Don't use your cheque card (only credit or Fusion card)

travcaine

I thought lounge visits run from July to June?

Edit: Confirmed on ebucks website under "earn" that "Complimentary domestic lounge visits will be allocated annually from 1 July to 30 June."
Wow then Fnb private banker don’t know their own rules

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Wow then Fnb private banker don’t know their own rules
Sad but true

What do you expect from someone who has a degree with 200 manuals (rules), that changes every year. They are just their to give info to the right department (doing your admin, making your life less stressful)

You cant expect an eye expert to do heart surgery ....

Not fair towards clients, nor Bankers. Its a banking issue

Sayf777

Expert Member
I honestly taught I read somewhere saying it will be changed to Jan - December, or was that loungekey?

Edit: Or flight allocations?

eehellfire

Honorary Master
Great news - it wasn't fuel spend. I just don't know how on earth to resolve this.
It was a purchase of some stuff at a kiosk outside of our local butchery. For some reason they were using the POS device belonging to that petrol station (perhaps the same owner for the kiosk and the petrol station?).
I've asked my banker to help resolve this - just not sure how to prove it. This isn't a forecourt vs quick-shop POS issue - it was literally a completely unaffiliated purchase.
Keep us please updated. Grabbing popcorn in the meanwhile !

Well, you must proof that isnt wasnt fuel. Without a slip (what to do) ?

Life lesson to only use Engen ?
I finally got this sorted (with quite a bit of efforT) - getting an extra 16k eBucks manually allocated!