Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

cpu.

Expert Member
Wow.. so many posts!
I need to get a summary of this thread.. I have actually committed to trying to up my ebucks rewards.
Fill up at Engen ONLY, - Check - 100% at Engen for the last 6 weeks.
Car financed through Wesbank - Check.
Do not draw x amount at atm - Check, dont draw at all at ATM anymore, just at PnP (or similar) when absolutely necessary.
Got back fraction of what I was expecting... however, apparently the Engen+Wesbank is not measured monthly, but rather quarterly? Any feedback on this??
Also, to avoid extra admin for yourself, don't use your FNB card at other petrol station shops.

Nemus

Expert Member
Also, to avoid extra admin for yourself, don't use your FNB card at other petrol station shops.
I actually did, sadly.. i made an effort to fuel up only at Engen, but stopped at a Total for some drinks and snacks.. paid with fnb card :(

I finally got this sorted (with quite a bit of efforT) - getting an extra 16k eBucks manually allocated!
@eehellfire how did you sort your kiosk purchase?

eehellfire

Honorary Master
I actually did, sadly.. i made an effort to fuel up only at Engen, but stopped at a Total for some drinks and snacks.. paid with fnb card :(
Any chance you kept the slip from the credit card machine? Alternative, are you close enough to that Total to go request a reprint?

Edit: I see you replied before I finished posting this

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Any chance you kept the slip from the credit card machine? Alternative, are you close enough to that Total to go request a reprint?

Edit: I see you replied before I finished posting this
Have you managed to get a reprint?
I might need one from early December and hope they will be willing to do this

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Glad I got my Italtile allocation also sorted. What a story (I need to prove that the goods I bought was pre 1 Jan 2020) ....

I have a gut feeling that CTM is also soon gone. CTM = Italtile

Last edited:

citizensa

They delivered the i7 MacBook Pro whereas they advertised it as the i9. I think i am going to send it back.
That’s not professional at all. Do you have a screen shot of the page that you can share here and are you gonna ask them to get the correct one as advertised?

Tman*

Expert Member
Can someone please pont me to the post explaining the virgin money spot benefit?