Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mylky

Saf07

Hi Everyone...

just looking for some tips maybe someone here has thought of something that i havent...

i would like to purchase either a XBOX or PS4...would like to do so with some ebucks........any ideas on how i could score with any of the current vouchers......?

bar1

Expert Member
Hi Everyone...

just looking for some tips maybe someone here has thought of something that i havent...

i would like to purchase either a XBOX or PS4...would like to do so with some ebucks........any ideas on how i could score with any of the current vouchers......?
Are you on reward level 5?
the PS4 is often , 40% off....

cozinsky

Expert Member
Are you on reward level 5?
the PS4 is often , 40% off....

Just make sure to keep your eyes peeled when they are on 40% discount. Just be aware that you will need the full (discounted) amounts in eBucks as you cannot pay with eBucks and Rand.

hellfire

Honorary Master
Hi all, are ebucks allocated for checkers spend if purchases are made through the checkers sixty60 app?
Other folk here have said yes.
I will know for sure when this month's allocation comes because I hardly shopped in-store at Checkers (so really hoping it does count as Checkers spend)

Tman*

Expert Member
Need some advice guys:

On the 1st of feb I shopped online @dischem, with a bill total of R1010.80

I loaded 2 x R500 vouchers, and subsequently tried to pay the remainder of the R10.80 via Zapper. I am not sure what happened, but the payment page bombed out. After this my 2 x R500 vouchers disappeared from the fnb app. Ive called Ebucks multiple times, but they just claim the vouchers were redeemed, which not true.

Does anyone know who I can escalate it too?

FastaOne

Hi All. Newly registered on this thread, after following/stalking it for a couple of months. Trying to maximise my ebucks rewards and by following this thread I have realised that any debit order payments/EFT payments are bad and credit card and (especially) Checkers payments are good. I have made a couple of calls today to cancel debit orders, here is what I have found:
1. Tshwane rates and taxes can be paid via EasyPay @ Checkers
2. ADT alarm can be paid via EasyPay @ Checkers
3. MTN can be paid via EasyPay @ Checkers, however my account does not have an EasyPay number allocated, and I have requested them to allocate. Not too sure if that is going to happen.
4. Dstv I currently pay via Snapscan - can it be paid via EasyPay? On the Dstv payment method website it seems possible, anybody tried it?
5. Netflix I cancelled my debit order and went to Checkers to buy vouchers, but Checkers do not stock them. Will have to go to [sensitive topic] Dis-Chem or after 31 March PnP and the likes to get them there.

Any other tips are welcome.

taheera

Need some advice guys:

On the 1st of feb I shopped online @dischem, with a bill total of R1010.80

I loaded 2 x R500 vouchers, and subsequently tried to pay the remainder of the R10.80 via Zapper. I am not sure what happened, but the payment page bombed out. After this my 2 x R500 vouchers disappeared from the fnb app. Ive called Ebucks multiple times, but they just claim the vouchers were redeemed, which not true.

Does anyone know who I can escalate it too?
Had same problem. Sent email to online@dischem.co.za with my name a DCC4E4A6-58C1-4024-9305-6FF1B55DCEC4.jpeg nd id number. They issued me with new codes. See below screen shot

alternate

Expert Member
R136 for delivery for the screw driver set. :cautious:

With 30% discrount its cheaper to just buy it from takealot.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
R136 for delivery for the screw driver set. :cautious:

With 30% discrount its cheaper to just buy it from takealot.
Just ordered the sander + battery + charger combo for R960 + 71 shipping.

Just the battery and charger is R1k on Takealoot, and the sander another 1k.

Dinosaur

Hi All. Newly registered on this thread, after following/stalking it for a couple of months. Trying to maximise my ebucks rewards and by following this thread I have realised that any debit order payments/EFT payments are bad and credit card and (especially) Checkers payments are good. I have made a couple of calls today to cancel debit orders, here is what I have found:
3. MTN can be paid via EasyPay @ Checkers, however my account does not have an EasyPay number allocated, and I have requested them to allocate. Not too sure if that is going to happen.
4. Dstv I currently pay via Snapscan - can it be paid via EasyPay? On the Dstv payment method website it seems possible, anybody tried it?
5. Netflix I cancelled my debit order and went to Checkers to buy vouchers, but Checkers do not stock them. Will have to go to [sensitive topic] Dis-Chem or after 31 March PnP and the likes to get them there.

Dstv can be paid at the till point at Checkers using your customer number.

Let me know if you come right with MTN...

NoviceDIYer

My Netflix debit order runs off my credit card and it qualifies as online spend. So, it’s not a regular “debit order” and I still earn Ebucks on it

marbro

So during Jan I dropped from premier to gold (ebucks level reasons)

Would I need to change anything on my side now? Or will Ebucks automatically change everything on their back end?

also, wheres my ebucks? I worked hard this month to spend inline to what they wanted. Really excited to see how many bucks I get

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
So during Jan I dropped from premier to gold (ebucks level reasons)

Would I need to change anything on my side now? Or will Ebucks automatically change everything on their back end?

also, wheres my ebucks? I worked hard this month to spend inline to what they wanted. Really excited to see how many bucks I get
Calculator should be updated tonight with the ebucks in tomorrow.

FastaOne

Dstv can be paid at the till point at Checkers using your customer number.

Let me know if you come right with MTN...
Did you use your Dstv customer number as is, or add the digits '11374' to the front of the customer number?
1581340863316.png

MTN - still trying to obtain the EasyPay reference. Customer Service advised that some accounts have the option and others don't. So I requested them to escalate the call to ask for it to be added to my account. Will keep you updated on the progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.