Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

franshorn

So I guess the extra CC my wife uses to fill up her car won't count then. As her Car is with Investec

master4real

Why dont you call wesbank and find out ...

I am with Nedbank MFC - will also contact wesbank to find out if they can take over remaining 2 years (how much will be their initiation+interest+service fees). I am just waiting for the full rules on the 1st of June. It may turnout that there is a qualifying limit (i.e vehicles owing more than R100k etc). Remember that the bank also want to make some bucks on interest.

franshorn

I am with Nedbank MFC - will also contact wesbank to find out if they can take over remaining 2 years (how much will be their initiation+interest+service fees). I am just waiting for the full rules on the 1st of June. It may turnout that there is a qualifying limit (i.e vehicles owing more than R100k etc). Remember that the bank also want to make some bucks on interest.

Moved mine from ABSA to Wesbank about 3 months ago.
R 956.00 ( Facilitation fee ) + R 1 207.50 ( initiation fee ) is what it cost me.
Dropped interest rate as well and shortened than term, so will be scoring a lot more than the fee to move over the remaining term just in interest

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Moved mine from ABSA to Wesbank about 3 months ago.
R 956.00 ( Facilitation fee ) + R 1 207.50 ( initiation fee ) is what it cost me.
Dropped interest rate as well and shortened than term, so will be scoring a lot more than the fee to move over the remaining term just in interest

Not bad as I can make that R2000 easily back in ebucks.

I wanted wesbank finance from the start, bit the dealership said they took to long to get back to them and the rate was horrible, while absa dropped the rate to what i wanted.

Through dealership advertise absa and wesbank, they probably get more of kickback if they go with absa.

Suspect99

Executive Member
My business has vehicles financed under wesbank. I wonder if I'll be able to load that under Nav -car

cozinsky

Expert Member
Apparently they will also reduce the points needed to get on lvl 5 to make it easier. Maybe it is worth moving to PW then. Will wait and see.

cozinsky

Expert Member
One of the new benefits will be to "earn up to 15% back in eBucks on KFC purchases." I wonder what the cap will be on this perk.

cozinsky

Expert Member
Also note the new account fees. I am sure the eBucks rewards will offset the increase anyway, so it is not a big deal:

Gold Cheque will increase to R109 per month (from R105 before).
Gold Fusion reduced from R155, to the same R109 fee as Gold Cheque.
The Premier account will increase to R219 per month.
Private Client will increase to R399 per month.
Private Wealth accounts will increase to R499 per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.