Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

phant1m

Eehelfire: from what i know and understand. One and same thing.

If they go to clicks will be quite nice.

airborne

Honorary Master
On Gold it says you get "2 FREE eWallet sends via the FNB App"
Does anyone know how much money you can send with those 2 free eWallets and how much the eWallet recipient will have to pay to withdraw the cash?
No limit is mentioned in the pricing guide, all they say is the below in terms of eWallet withdrawls:

Withdraw cash from an FNB ATM, FNB Mini ATM or participating retailers 1 free withdrawal for each payment received
(limited to Max. 4 at any time)

Newb-ucks

Does it count as a ATM withdrawal if I eWallet someone money?
i.e would I lose the 2000 points for "Do you spend more on your FNB Cards, FNB Pay and Cash@till® withdrawals than the amount of cash you withdraw at ATM's and FNB Branches during the month?"

Haha, true story I actually met the guy once, what a lovely gentleman, and my husband used to work with him years ago, apparently the guy is like a walking machine, he eats and lives FNB and ebucks.

At one point i thought my husband was in love with the guy, all he spoke about was eBucks, lol

I guess that's how i got hooked onto ebucks rewards loyalty... but now my hubby wants to change to Discovery Bank... argh :( i am so not liss for Discovery.

airborne

Honorary Master
On Gold it says you get "2 FREE eWallet sends via the FNB App"
Does anyone know how much money you can send with those 2 free eWallets and how much the eWallet recipient will have to pay to withdraw the cash?
No limit is mentioned in the pricing guide, all they say is the below in terms of eWallet withdrawls:

Withdraw cash from an FNB ATM, FNB Mini ATM or participating retailers 1 free withdrawal for each payment received
(limited to Max. 4 at any time)
Anyone have any ideas on the above?

hellfire

Honorary Master
IIRC the recipient doesn't pay to withdraw.
EDIT: one free withdrawal per Send Money transaction View attachment 786028
More here:

airborne

Honorary Master
More here:
Thanks for the info, seems awesome value for money, 2 free eWallets per month for Gold thereafter R11 per eWallet, max R3000 per eWallet with no fees if withdrawn in one go and if I'm reading it right the eWallet send limit is R10000 per month.

In comparison a straight R3000 cash withdrawal using your card at the atm costs R57, R1.90 per R100. Using the 2 free eWallets could save R114 a month if you needed lots of cash and had used up your free R4000 cash withdrawal per month.

Suspect99

Executive Member
Thanks for the info, seems awesome value for money, 2 free eWallets per month for Gold thereafter R11 per eWallet, max R3000 per eWallet with no fees if withdrawn in one go and if I'm reading it right the eWallet send limit is R10000 per month.

In comparison a straight R3000 cash withdrawal using your card at the atm costs R57, R1.90 per R100. Using the 2 free eWallets could save R114 a month if you needed lots of cash and had used up your free R4000 cash withdrawal per month.
You could also withdraw at checkers. It's free

taheera

i walked past GAME today, and stopped and thought : i wonder if the new partner could be Game? they have lots of variety of everything, much more than Dischem.... or Clicks.... and they part of massmart which is Makro and Builders, so hopefully the vouchers could be inter changeable...

Snyper564

Honorary Master
OMW the speculation continues. Just a question, dont really care who the new partner is, BUT, where did all this speculation even start?

And once again everyone wants vouchers... Get the ebucks card and spend where you want... The only DISCOUNTED vouchers we have had in the last few months have been dischem, numetro and steir kinekor. A new partner doesnt mean more discounted vouchers (it may) but unlikely as they have been reduced to almost nothing...

Here are the partners where you can swipe to spend your ebucks or enter then via ID. At this point everything is pretty much 1:1 so look here rather than "new" partner

Status
Not open for further replies.