Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soprono

Expert Member
i walked past GAME today, and stopped and thought : i wonder if the new partner could be Game? they have lots of variety of everything, much more than Dischem.... or Clicks.... and they part of massmart which is Makro and Builders, so hopefully the vouchers could be inter changeable...
Gee don't know when last i said to myself I'll go to Game to purchase something. Personal opinion is that it's another dying retailer trying to compete with the likes of Makro.

So if I had to speculate I'd hope it isn't game as it would be a total waste. Again IMO

citizensa

Expert Member
Gee don't know when last i said to myself I'll go to Game to purchase something. Personal opinion is that it's another dying retailer trying to compete with the likes of Makro.

So if I had to speculate I'd hope it isn't game as it would be a total waste. Again IMO

I don’t think so. Game is doing well especially in semi urban areas so they won’t die any time soon

x32

Game and Makro are owned by the same holding company, Massmart.

I don't think Game is trying to compete with Makro.

Speedster

Honorary Master
@eBucksspy how about adding some blue nova batteries, Ratel ups or other loadshedding beaters to the line up?

Reactions: air

Sphinx21

Has anyone successfully met this criterion on the tier calculator?

"Do you have an FNB Life Cover Policy with at least 2 additional types of cover and do you pay your monthly premiums from your Cheque or Fusion Account?"

What are the two types of cover they refer to? The funeral plan appears to be poor value compared to the life cover (premium vs insured amount); but has anyone found any benefit from these other types of cover. Accidental death policy? etc.?

m3z

I got my FNB Global card today so that I can earn 4% back on international purchases.

Does anyone know if I'll forfeit my Kauai benefit if I start using my Global Card on PayPal & Amazon purchases?

Previously, I've bought 1 item via my cheque card linked to my PayPal and I lost the Kauai benefit that month (100% of spend not done on Credit Card).

AadilG

I got my FNB Global card today so that I can earn 4% back on international purchases.

Does anyone know if I'll forfeit my Kauai benefit if I start using my Global Card on PayPal & Amazon purchases?

Previously, I've bought 1 item via my cheque card linked to my PayPal and I lost the Kauai benefit that month (100% of spend not done on Credit Card).
I used my Global card on Amazon and Ali Express. Still got my 100% on my credit card

Reactions: m3z

Nathan1082

You wont

Reactions: m3z

Nathan1082

Has anyone successfully met this criterion on the tier calculator?

"Do you have an FNB Life Cover Policy with at least 2 additional types of cover and do you pay your monthly premiums from your Cheque or Fusion Account?"

What are the two types of cover they refer to? The funeral plan appears to be poor value compared to the life cover (premium vs insured amount); but has anyone found any benefit from these other types of cover. Accidental death policy? etc.?
Disability and dread disease will do

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Once a return is logged, how long does ebucks take to contact a person?
I've been waiting since Monday

Tech_Mech

Can you add your global account as payment method for Netflix, Prime, iTunes etc as all should be international spend?

Status
Not open for further replies.