Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech_Mech

How will it work if Global card is Euro based, but Prime and Netflix bills in USD - Is there that R80 extra charge for currency conversion at each debit?

Reactions: air

FastaOne

Did you use your Dstv customer number as is, or add the digits '11374' to the front of the customer number?
View attachment 781648

MTN - still trying to obtain the EasyPay reference. Customer Service advised that some accounts have the option and others don't. So I requested them to escalate the call to ask for it to be added to my account. Will keep you updated on the progress.

Update: MTN: I still haven't received my EasyPay reference. They told me to take my statement and Checkers can scan it - however they only scan at Money Market counter and I don't want that as it won't count towards eBucks. I was told by the call center to patiently wait. So I told them to also please patiently wait for my payment. Probably not going to work out well for me :)

billy786

Update: MTN: I still haven't received my EasyPay reference. They told me to take my statement and Checkers can scan it - however they only scan at Money Market counter and I don't want that as it won't count towards eBucks. I was told by the call center to patiently wait. So I told them to also please patiently wait for my payment. Probably not going to work out well for me :)

You will wait forever. Easiest way is use this method on easypay site and pay R20 then check next month on your statement.

91985 followed by your phone number followed up a random number from 0 to 9.

For example, my mtn easypay is :
91985XXXXXXXXXX3 - obviously hiding my number with X :)

Easypay site will tell you if it's a valid easy number.....

billy786

You may first need to move to cash method of payment for it to unlock the "easypay" method.... they do that quite quickly via call centre

Tech_Mech

Saw a previous post that ADT can be paid via EasyPay/pay@. Tried moving mines and ADT says that they do not support EasyPay. Even though every statement provides an EasyPay/pay@ number.

FastaOne

You will wait forever. Easiest way is use this method on easypay site and pay R20 then check next month on your statement.

91985 followed by your phone number followed up a random number from 0 to 9.

For example, my mtn easypay is :
91985XXXXXXXXXX3 - obviously hiding my number with X :)

Easypay site will tell you if it's a valid easy number.....
Thanks for this. I have changed to cash payment with call centre couple of weeks ago.
I have tried the method you indicated and a number 4 at the end was the one working for me. Paid R20 and will check if this works. Thank you very much for the tip.

FastaOne

Saw a previous post that ADT can be paid via EasyPay/pay@. Tried moving mines and ADT says that they do not support EasyPay. Even though every statement provides an EasyPay/pay@ number.
I am going to pay R20 using the EasyPay website as well, and see if it reflects in the next statement.
EDIT: I tried and... Invalid EasyPay number...

FastaOne

Is anybody here paying their Dstv at Checkers? Please let me know I have a couple of questions.

FastaOne

Have a friend, dstv have there own payment thing on the money market menu. Remember to pay at normal till and add groceries
Thanks will try this at the tills. I guess you just need to hope you get somebody at the tills that are both willing and able to help you pay there. Was worried when I saw this very last line on the Dstv website:
1582448319463.png

SAsoccerfan

Is anybody here paying their Dstv at Checkers? Please let me know I have a couple of questions.

I used to pay DSTV at the normal till. Don’t subscribe anymore.

All they need is the 8 digit code(account number I guess)

anyone pay Telkom or MTN contracts at the till ? Please advise

Last edited:

Snyper564

Honorary Master

Omw... Pay all your easypay and payat at till simple as that you guys over complicate things... Been paying municipal and telkom bills at checkers for years...

shiverz

Expert Member

Omw... Pay all your easypay and payat at till simple as that you guys over complicate things... Been paying municipal and telkom bills at checkers for years...
This as always... With credit card.

vargst

Hi, paying your rates at checkers, is that eligible for the 15% off from ebucks. If so does it have to be done at the till or at the money market counter?

Status
Not open for further replies.