Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Is anyone able to guide me on how to withdraw from Spot at Checkers, please?
I've tried a few times telling the teller that it will be a withdrawal using wicode, select withdrawal in-store form Spot, enter the wicode and then it fails.

When the teller completes the transaction on her end, Spot pops up a message saying the withdrawal is pending and then it fails immediately after.
I've had more than enough in my wallet each time I tries so it's not that.

Snyper564

Honorary Master
I've tried a few times telling the teller that it will be a withdrawal using wicode, select withdrawal in-store form Spot, enter the wicode and then it fails.

When the teller completes the transaction on her end, Spot pops up a message saying the withdrawal is pending and then it fails immediately after.
why not just use wechat wallet and a std bank atm?

AadilG

so i did my shopping on friday at checkers at the Glen , today i check my statement and it reflects as "FRESHX THE GLEN OAKDENE"

anyone had this before ?

BBC

What happens if you do an online purchase on the 30th of the month and it only gets delivered in the new month and you return it in that new month (after the 8th). Does the eBucks get taken away or taken off your next months earn?

Snyper564

Honorary Master
What happens if you do an online purchase on the 30th of the month and it only gets delivered in the new month and you return it in that new month (after the 8th). Does the eBucks get taken away or taken off your next months earn?
likely the new month.

zerocool2009

Executive Member

Did you buy anything else with the "withdraw" ?

Micdew

Hi Guys,
1. Does Debit Orders on a credit card count toward online spent?
2. FNB informed me that if I want to move over to Fusion then I would first have to open a overdraft facility and then they will move me over? Cant move if i have only cheque and credit card active. This does not make sense as an "credit facility" is opened when you move to fusion.

Snyper564

Honorary Master
Hi Guys,
1. Does Debit Orders on a credit card count toward online spent?
2. FNB informed me that if I want to move over to Fusion then I would first have to open a overdraft facility and then they will move me over? Cant move if i have only cheque and credit card active. This does not make sense as an "credit facility" is opened when you move to fusion.
1. No.
2. You need the OD facility for Fusion. You can however have fusion and CC but you need the OD on fusion. Just move and keep OD low...

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member

Contacted Spot support and it turns out the maximum withdrawal amount is R500 and trying to withdraw more than that resulted in a generic errror.

No warning about the limits as far as I could see and they have promised to fix that.

Snyper564

Honorary Master
Don't WeChat charge for cash withdrawls?

You could also withdraw the Spot finds to a Tyme bank account, as far as I know they allow R5k per day free cash withdrawals at PnP.
R5 for R2K isnt much... easier to find the atm than pnp

weneeedmorepills

Slide email just received....slide services ends today....for those planning to use tomorow the email says the app will stop working tomorow... hope no1 has any transactions getting stuck

marbro

Expert Member
Arb question.
Anyone paying their car payments via CC? (wesbank)

It just occurred to me its a R5000 payment that could maybe earn me an ebuck or two.

Micdew

1. No.
2. You need the OD facility for Fusion. You can however have fusion and CC but you need the OD on fusion. Just move and keep OD low...
Let me rephrase, they said i mist first open an OD and once I have an OD then only could I apply for fusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.