Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinuva

The Magician
I noticed alot of you guys but Xiaomi products. Is it because FNB discounts them or are they really good? I don't know much about the brand. Can anyone tell me what's good about Xiaomi?

I'm want to buy another phone but Samsung is getting ridiculously expensive so I'm looking for an alternative.
One of the better Chinese brands. Usually quality and the pricing is really good. I will buy a Xiaomi phone any day over Samsung, even if it they were priced the same. Had the mi5 for 3.5 years. Now on a mi9t.

Sayf777

Expert Member
The only thing stopping me from having the Xiaomi as my only phone I carry is my need for wifi calling.

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
I noticed alot of you guys but Xiaomi products. Is it because FNB discounts them or are they really good? I don't know much about the brand. Can anyone tell me what's good about Xiaomi?

I'm want to buy another phone but Samsung is getting ridiculously expensive so I'm looking for an alternative.
Really good brand for the price. We have the vacuum (best purchase ever) and we also have a sensor light in the bathroom so we don't pee on the toilet at night and also a humidity and temperature sensor in the bedroom. And a LED bulb that changes colours, etc etc, which is nice.

shiverz

Expert Member
I jumped on the Xiaomi train with the Note 4. I have since turned a few people over to the brand. The best thing I can say about their products is they are very well priced and their products just work. Only con is that on their mid range phones the cameras are a bit weak. Especially in low light.

Gregory Smith

Hi Friends,

So I've been with FNB for my entire life,however i was oblivious to Ebucks and the benefits/rewards that come with it.
I am currenlty on level 2 , could someone please advise how i would get to the highest level and start earning the most ebucks one can earn every month.

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Hi Friends,

So I've been with FNB for my entire life,however i was oblivious to Ebucks and the benefits/rewards that come with it.
I am currenlty on level 2 , could someone please advise how i would get to the highest level and start earning the most ebucks one can earn every month.

Those 2 links have all the answers.
Ebucks website has everything broken down clearly.
Come back with more specific questions regarding the different ways to increase your level.
We dont know your account type, savings, home loans, etc.

Snyper564

Honorary Master
Hi Friends,

Wow the potential 10s of thousands you have been missing out on....

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
I jumped on the Xiaomi train with the Note 4. I have since turned a few people over to the brand. The best thing I can say about their products is they are very well priced and their products just work. Only con is that on their mid range phones the cameras are a bit weak. Especially in low light.
And their UI, it's not great with some glaring oversights like no app drawer and notification icons disappearing from the notification bar.

Will need to load another ROM, but once you, do the value is unbeatable...

AchmatK

Executive Member
Wow the potential 10s of thousands you have been missing out on....
The FNB clients that pays for my ebucks. When someone says that there's someone that's paying. Fnb has thousands of clients that are not aware of the ebucks benefits.

Every rewards programme has users that partake and subsidise those in the higher levels. I shop at pick 'n Pay on rare occasions but do not have their smart shopper card. Every single product they sell indirectly funds those on the smart shopper system.

I make more in ebucks every month for years than what I paid fnb in bank fees. All this subsidised by those that are not aware of ebucks or simply can't make it to level 5.

shiverz

Expert Member
The wife I got on the MiA2 stock android. I recently got the father in law a Redmi 8. I just put Nova Launcher on there for him. Could even see me using that phone. I'm all about messaging, browsing and battery life. It easily does that. MIUI is not as bad as it used to be.

Gamer

Expert Member
With respect to only Engen spend and the bonus ebucks every 3 months. I had no choice on a business trip the other day but to stop at a Total for a refreshment break. 4 x cappuccino's from the instore Mugg & Bean has come through on my account as a TOTAL purchase. I have the slip etc.

My question is, can I get this allocated correctly now, before they get to the end of March and don't pay me my double engen ebucks, saving me the hassle of doing it later and waiting for them to allocate correctly and "refund" the ebucks?

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
With respect to only Engen spend and the bonus ebucks every 3 months. I had no choice on a business trip the other day but to stop at a Total for a refreshment break. 4 x cappuccino's from the instore Mugg & Bean has come through on my account as a TOTAL purchase. I have the slip etc.

My question is, can I get this allocated correctly now, before they get to the end of March and don't pay me my double engen ebucks, saving me the hassle of doing it later and waiting for them to allocate correctly and "refund" the ebucks?

Yep, just contact them. I had the same where I had my car washed at a BP and they saw it was BP spend. Got it fixed and received my quarterly bonus as well

hellfire

Honorary Master

If you're PC or PW, give to your banker to solve.
If not, contact eBucks

"If your fuel earn isn’t correctly reflecting your fuel spend at Engen using your FNB Premier Fusion Card, Cheque Card and/or Credit Card then please send your details, the date of the transaction and a scanned copy of your receipt to info@ebucks.com."

mr_norris

Expert Member
Every rewards programme has users that partake and subsidise those in the higher levels.
I do not believe that it's quite the case. Perhaps a portion of the ebucks money comes from unaware FNB clients. But otherwise, they come from fees every FNB client would pay, retailers, as well as kickbacks from Visa, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.