Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I’ve got a revolving loan that I don’t use. Limit is R90k. I’m thinking about trading in a car and the balance to pay on the new one will be between R60 to 80k, so I’m wondering if there is any benefit in using the revolving loan from an ebucks POV as opposed to normal finance through the dealer? I’ve looked to see what the interest is on a revolving loan but can’t find any details. I’d imagine it’s more than the car loan so if there is any benefit on ebucks no doubt I’d be worse off.

Any advice for me?

Awesum

Expert Member
I’ve got a revolving loan that I don’t use. Limit is R90k. I’m thinking about trading in a car and the balance to pay on the new one will be between R60 to 80k, so I’m wondering if there is any benefit in using the revolving loan from an ebucks POV as opposed to normal finance through the dealer? I’ve looked to see what the interest is on a revolving loan but can’t find any details. I’d imagine it’s more than the car loan so if there is any benefit on ebucks no doubt I’d be worse off.

Any advice for me?
An extra R4/l back of your fuel spend if you finance with Wesbank.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming

Any advice for me?
Interest will probably be more.

Revolving and car loan both have monthly fee. So you wont save there.

Only way you could save is that dealer gives you discount for cash and not financing it. If you then work on paying off revolving loan quickly then could save some bucks.

Sinbad

Honorary Master

Any advice for me?
My revolving loan is at 17.25% and my car is at 8.25%... Do the maths ;)

It may get you level points, but having a car financed with wesbank is much more beneficial in terms of double-engen-fuel-reward

Filosofer

BUT, with the new rules how long will the additional R4 be there
This. It's not a given that we will have the double fuel rewards from July 2020

I'm putting any changes I make on hold until I know what the new rules will be. Thinking about upgrading to PC but will wait to see if it's beneficial

kmeister

Hi all, making quite a big purchase at incredible connection. If i make the purchase tomorrow will it clear in time for Feb allocations or should i rather just leave it for March?

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Hi all, making quite a big purchase at incredible connection. If i make the purchase tomorrow will it clear in time for Feb allocations or should i rather just leave it for March?

Leave it for March. Saturday purchases only clears on a Tuesday (as no processing is done on a Sunday)

Well, no matter what, buy it the weekend and the transaction will be part of March's "spending"

Se@n

If anybody from the ebucks team is watching... make my new week and put this on discount please.
bd29b8efd04a268156ce57dd53fb85cc.jpg

APoc184

Honorary Master
If anybody from the ebucks team is watching... make my new week and put this on discount please.
bd29b8efd04a268156ce57dd53fb85cc.jpg

I was lucky enough to grab this the previous time it was on discount!

And all I can is. Damn what a great watch. Worth each and every eB.

Status
Not open for further replies.