Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmeister

Has anyone had any luck with finding out what options we have with local flights with regards to refunds etc?

the eskimo

New clients only, though.
No, it works on a promo like ubereats : LOVEFOOD2020
According to T&C's, new clients only.
Honestly, think about it, how will Mr D know you are a "new client" ... as it is a promo driven :rolleyes:

I tried to use the code as an existing customer with frequent previous orders and got the message:
Could not apply promo code.

This coupon can only be redeemed by customers with less than 2 previous orders.

Filosofer

Has anyone had any luck with finding out what options we have with local flights with regards to refunds etc?
Ebucks told a friend of mine that they won't refund and that he will have to call the airline (Kulula in his case) to get a voucher.

FAZE MAZE

Ebucks told a friend of mine that they won't refund and that he will have to call the airline (Kulula in his case) to get a voucher.

I just got off the phone with someone from Kulula (took forever to get through), and the guy on the Kulula end read out an e-mail that was circulated to them saying that bookings made through eBucks and Computicket must be handled via eBucks and Computicket for refunds or changes.

I did have another flight that was booked directly with Kulula and the agent cancelled my flight and put in a request that the funds for this ticket be moved into my Kulula "Travel Bank". Basically they hold the funds for me to use later when i book with them later on.

kmeister

37873fcf9dec06d3bfe05cfa4d542105.jpg

Ebucks website says you must deal directly with the airline

Status
Not open for further replies.