Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noisybottom

reading far too much into it. ideally 11 to 1 ebuck is great. with the current situation 1:1 is completely understandable.
Well he asked a question with words like "why are you even" that adds tone. I answered as to why I would be on this thread and how I use my eBucks. Hey I've sold some before for 12c I've bought some before for 13.5c I've spent at face value I've spent for 40% off, goodnes I've even bought lotto tickets (probably a crime to some) so my earn behaviour is reasonably stable, my spend behaviour is erratic but I never feel I've lost out, to me it's always free money, sure could sometimes be better used but sometimes I just do. I have received great tips on this thread so I'll keep using it.

Soprono

Expert Member
Well he asked a question with words like "why are you even" that adds tone. I answered as to why I would be on this thread and how I use my eBucks. Hey I've sold some before for 12c I've bought some before for 13.5c I've spent at face value I've spent for 40% off, goodnes I've even bought lotto tickets (probably a crime to some) so my earn behaviour is reasonably stable, my spend behaviour is erratic but I never feel I've lost out, to me it's always free money, sure could sometimes be better used but sometimes I just do. I have received great tips on this thread so I'll keep using it.
Not even Friday yet bro, take it easy :)

I think you making a bigger deal of it than his comment....let's move on now....

iEverything

Because boosting eBucks is not ONLY about maximizing the spending of eBucks but also about maximizing the earning of eBucks. I personally use all the tips as and how they are appropriate. I prefer not to spend my eBucks 1 : 1 but hey sometimes that is what I NEED to do, it does in no way make me or others like me less worthy to use this thread. You can't for 1 second convince me that you are able to use all the earn and spend tips shared on here, so people use tips as and when they are able to. There is also little point in spending eBucks at 40% discount on crap on doesn't need when one can spend 1 : 1 on something one needs and doesn't have the cash for. It's still free money!

I make my own eBucks so I spend it how I like!

@Noisybottom
Your reply was what I would have delivered this morning but didn’t have the energy so thank you for saying it.

@THE superior twits & @Speedster who think they are godly because they can maximise another 1c from ebucks - I have been more than capable of staying @ level 5 on the top tier account and maximising earn and spend, sorry that a simple query to the community @ large insulted your superiority complex.

smiley-zn

This is from their developers
0d35315f395bc723fe90255fc4d7053c.jpg
Now this is interesting, can anyone confirm having tried it in the last month (March)

Filosofer

Wow, some guys are highly strung. I think squirrel should lift the lockdown just to let the guys get out a bit.
Na, you were way off with your comment and making it seem as if the other guy is overreacting.

fruitbat

Expert Member
Well then I guess I will be shunned :))
I bought a fridge at Makro for +\- 95000ebucks. Was on “sale” - R1000 or so less. And paid at 1:1. Why did I do it? Cos I didn’t feel like spending The 10k cash, and no fridges on 40% on Black Friday that I wanted. Still very happy I bought it. I guess I could have sold ebucks at 11-12c first, and then bought the fridge, but that was too much effort at the time.

chickenbeef

Executive Member
Well then I guess I will be shunned :))
I bought a fridge at Makro for +\- 95000ebucks. Was on “sale” - R1000 or so less. And paid at 1:1. Why did I do it? Cos I didn’t feel like spending The 10k cash, and no fridges on 40% on Black Friday that I wanted. Still very happy I bought it. I guess I could have sold ebucks at 11-12c first, and then bought the fridge, but that was too much effort at the time.
Was Makro the cheapest though? R1000 off seems like price rotation.

Might have been better to use the eBucks for fuel or Checkers (provided you're already going over the cap each month) and gotten the fridge elsewhere at a real sale price.

Anyhow, it's still something for almost nothing so still worth it. A fridge is kind of an essential item too.

Krilliano

For those that used Sixty60 in March, did you get the Checkers spend? FAQ still shows no Ebucks to be earned.

Filosofer

Made an online purchase from Clicks on the 4th, delivered yesterday (9th). I hope there won't be issues with ebucks and that it reflects.

Tinuva

The Magician
Made an online purchase from Clicks on the 4th, delivered yesterday (9th). I hope there won't be issues with ebucks and that it reflects.
Did you put in your ID number when making the order? That is how it is explained on the website ebucks, works kinda like Takealot.

Filosofer

Did you put in your ID number when making the order? That is how it is explained on the website ebucks, works kinda like Takealot.
No, my wife has a clicks card so I made the order on her profile and paid with my credit card. So it's her details but my credit card.

At no point during checkout did they ask for ID for ebucks, like they do at Takealot.

I hope a "Clicks" payment reflecting on my CC is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.