Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Tinuva

The Magician
No, my wife has a clicks card so I made the order on her profile and paid with my credit card. So it's her details but my credit card.

At no point during checkout did they ask for ID for ebucks, like they do at Takealot.

I hope a "Clicks" payment reflecting on my CC is enough.
Interesting. this changed.

Used to say enter your ID# but now it says use your CC. Maybe the website editor copy/pasted the text from takealot and it was wrong and fixed it now.

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 3.24.45 PM.png

Sayf777

Expert Member
Does anyone know if the winners for the apple competition (running last month) were picked or not?

tRoN

Executive Member
Still unable to do pay@ at the till in 4 Durban stores.

On the screen it says “product not enabled”

GrootBaas

Accidentally transferred money from cheque account to CC which was meant to go to my bond. Can I just move it out again or will it then be seen as drawing money from CC with interest being charged?

fruitbat

Expert Member
It’s looking like my online spend is tanking. No coffee shops or restaurants to SnapScan / zapper. Probably going to do electricity and rates bill to get to my R3k min for eb points.

johnspake

I have a Global Debit Card on a Non-resident Foreign Currency Account (FCA). Since the account itself doesn't qualify for ebucks, does anyone know whether I will get ebucks back when making payments on the card?

taheera

So went to 2 separate checkers yesterday and today and the system to pay accounts at the till had been offline. They directed me to the money market :eek

Anyone else having issues?
Easypay worked for me at checkers but pay@ didn’t work. Cashier assumed pay@ were offline.

tRoN

Executive Member
Easypay worked for me at checkers but pay@ didn’t work. Cashier assumed pay@ were offline.
Thanks for confirmation. Was this in Durban?

Eventually did EasyPay.

I prefer pay@ as it prepopulates the info and the strange thing was that the easypay number was missing from this months metro bill so I had to find an older account.

Diderot

Thanks for confirmation. Was this in Durban?

Eventually did EasyPay.

I prefer pay@ as it prepopulates the info and the strange thing was that the easypay number was missing from this months metro bill so I had to find an older account.
I got the following email from ethekwini Eservices..... Maybe this is the problem with pay@:

"Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please be advised that our bills on e-services dated 01 March 2020 to date have printed an incorrect reference number for the Pay@ payment channel.
There is a missing digit as the number should begin with 11350. This has been communicated to the affected parties and will be rectified going forward.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards,
eServices Team"

tRoN

Executive Member
I got the following email from ethekwini Eservices..... Maybe this is the problem with pay@:

"Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please be advised that our bills on e-services dated 01 March 2020 to date have printed an incorrect reference number for the Pay@ payment channel.
There is a missing digit as the number should begin with 11350. This has been communicated to the affected parties and will be rectified going forward.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards,
eServices Team"
I knew about that. It happened before.
Pay@ was definitely completely offline at the tills. Not sure at the money market counter itself.

Problem is that the cashier never suggested I use easypay so I assumed the entire money market module on the tills were offline

beefymoocow

I knew about that. It happened before.
Pay@ was definitely completely offline at the tills. Not sure at the money market counter itself.

Problem is that the cashier never suggested I use easypay so I assumed the entire money market module on the tills were offline
Have you tried paying online using your payat number