Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire

Honorary Master
Need some assistance please.
Ebucks listed me as unqualified for Engen double up due to "non Engen fuel purchase". The purchase was actually made in an Engen shop. Ebucks insist on a slip which I didn't keep since I was at Engen. A simple google search of the petrol station will show its an Engen.
Can anyone direct me someone at Ebucks with a bit of common sense and authority to sort this out - its a significant amount.
Be persistent.

tRoN

Executive Member
Not sure if this was answered about clicks earn

1. Do you just swipe your credit card to earn or do your need to swipe ebucks card as well?

2. Any way to pay accounts at clicks or other innovative ways to spend money at clicks ?

shiverz

Expert Member
Not sure if this was answered about clicks earn

1. Do you just swipe your credit card to earn or do your need to swipe ebucks card as well?

2. Any way to pay accounts at clicks or other innovative ways to spend money at clicks ?
I just swiped as normal with CC in April and got my earn.

Will leave the tricks to the eBucks veterans to answer.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Fnb has requested an ita 34 certificate for a credit card application.
Is there anyway to proceed with the application without this document?

The reason for this ... ALOT of guys are not paying TAXES LOL. The same with bonds that are rejected. (their taxes aint up to date)

To get an ITA34 Doc -> Log into Efiling -> Request Historic IT Notices -> Select the current YEAR -> NEXT -> as easy as that ;)

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Actually not, there's some other reasons why it is necessary to go into the Sars branch to get the document.

Thanks for the helpful reply

Trust me, I see cases on a daily basis how clients moan how applications are not approved. Look, paying taxes has one perk ... a bank will help you ( l o l ) ... otherwise, do things on the "cash is king" rule ;)

SeRpEnT

Executive Member
Might have been covered here before...but can we now use our ebucks card in Clicks to buy with ebucks?

Tman*

Expert Member
are all the ebucks staff at home during lockdown?

Why no less 40% deals???

fish

are all the ebucks staff at home during lockdown?

Why no less 40% deals???

Apparently we are not entitled to the 40%. Its if the bank wants to offer it and they are really struggling at the moment financially with the Covid situation and therefore don't have the budget to incentivise their loyal customers. We that is at least the opinion I got on here last time I questioned the lack of discounts on this thread.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
You can scan a their QR code at their tills. Was wondering if it’s a snapscan or zapper code. Their QR code displays on their payment machine.

Dont recall Checkers doing anything new to payments. You might be referring to PnP maybe? They introduced QR codes lately

beefymoocow

Expert Member
Dont recall Checkers doing anything new to payments. You might be referring to PnP maybe? They introduced QR codes lately

Checkers definitely has QR code at least the one at Fourways. I’ll try buy something this weekend hopefully snapscan/zapper works

TedLasso

Expert Member
Checkers definitely has QR code at least the one at Fourways. I’ll try buy something this weekend hopefully snapscan/zapper works
You can use the FNB app using 'scan to pay' for snapper/snapscan sites without needing to use those individual apps. Cool thing about using FNB app, is that at least the app data usage is zero rated on mobile networks as far as I know, so you can use this even if you run out of data.

HTH Screenshot_20200514-075138.jpg

APoc184

Honorary Master
Ebucks for sale.

60000eB for R6500.

PM if interested

SOLD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.