Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

F1 Fan

Executive Member
Ai, stupid me. I mistyped my message above. I meant to ask does all account types earn 15% back on clicks?

McGuywer

Executive Member
Im asking because Clicks does not show up under my calculator for premier account. Also, website says swipes with a private account?
Nope, query that.
From the earn rules:

• The amount on which you earn eBucks is limited to 20% of your total monthly qualifying FNB Fusion Premier Card, FNB Premier Credit Card and/or FNB Premier Cheque Card spend (on qualifying Clicks purchases only) or a total Rand spend of R2 000 per month, whichever occurs first.
  • Your FNB Fusion Premier Card/FNB Premier Credit Card spend is considered first towards the spend limit.
  • You won't earn eBucks on purchases made using any payment method other than your qualifying FNB Fusion Premier Card, FNB Premier Credit Card and/or FNB Premier Cheque Card spend, including part payment using any other payment method.
You did not part pay?

Snowshark

Do you earn 15% at the standalone Bodyshop stores?I thought doing this kind of thing was forbidden in terms of the vendor agreement with Visa/MasterCard?

Why would they even need to charge this fee?

Banks charge a transaction fee from the municipality.

Spectralwarrior

Ai, stupid me. I mistyped my message above. I meant to ask does all account types earn 15% back on clicks?
Ebucks Helpline told me that Business Accounts do not earn with Clicks. That was quite upsetting. Checkers works with Business Accounts why not Clicks?

R_Factor

I have a feeling tomorrow we are all gna be shocked by the 40% deals on the ebucks store...
You think they gonna shock us tomorrow? Or maybe the tomorrow after tomorrow?
All I can say it's been a HUGE letdown since the day it opened up again...

GrootBaas

Expert Member
Was able to do this 2 days ago, but now it seems like things are changing. Card has been removed (cannot add new one either) and ATM withdrawal option is gone - only retailers. Suspicion wechat wallet is being discontinued in SA.

billy786

Was able to do this 2 days ago, but now it seems like things are changing. Card has been removed (cannot add new one either) and ATM withdrawal option is gone - only retailers. Suspicion wechat wallet is being discontinued in SA.

There is a note in wechat:

"From 20 June 2020 you will be able to access your Instant Money wallet balance by dialing *120*212#. Until then you will still be able to use the withdraw feature below.

Instant Money call centre 0860 466 639 for any queries"

Belix

Damn, I could do with discounts on some of the current store stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.