Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Fcon_Vpro

Walletdoc also uses Easypay though?
Yes but FNB doesnt block the payment.
I also think payment goes to walletdoc first and then they probably settle easypay if they use them to pay the bill.

Jeffafa

My PW banker is useless i have sent 3 emails, called the suite who referred me back to my banker.

left countless messages as well

Tinuva

The Magician
My PW banker is useless i have sent 3 emails, called the suite who referred me back to my banker.

left countless messages as well
My new PC banker is pretty good.
He prefers, like me, using emails and gets back to me too usually same day. Only got him very recently (end of last month).

Jeffafa

My new PC banker is pretty good.
He prefers, like me, using emails and gets back to me too usually same day. Only got him very recently (end of last month).
Did you request for this or the old banker left.

Jeffafa

Only upgraded last month, but had to use hellopeter to get upgrade actioned
I got through to some lady( who says she works with my banker) and she is now advising me that Fusion account is R495 and if i want a fusion account i will pay R495 and the CC separate.... lol she even put me onhold and asked someone who said confirmed the whole thing,when i told her but the Fusion account is R470 she says the new price kicked in today. i dont know what i did to deserve this,i have never had any joy with the consultants at FNB i know more than they own staff.

Tinuva

The Magician
I got through to some lady( who says she works with my banker) and she is now advising me that Fusion account is R495 and if i want a fusion account i will pay R495 and the CC separate.... lol she even put me onhold and asked someone who said confirmed the whole thing,when i told her but the Fusion account is R470 she says the new price kicked in today. i dont know what i did to deserve this,i have never had any joy with the consultants at FNB i know more than they own staff.
Sounds like your banker wasn't/isn't available and thats why you got through to the secondary person.

dees909

Tried to buy electricity from easypay but it didn't authorise. FNB told me they consider easypay a high risk merchant. Just wanted to let you guys know.
I just bought electricity on easypay now and it went through with no issues

cozinsky

Expert Member
I've been buying every month as well. I'm not sure why now or if it's going to be a permanent thing. I bought off the app because I needed electricity urgently but I'll try again next month.
I've had mixed results with EasyPay (the app). Sometimes transactions just won't go through. I am trying to move away from it with alternatives like Snapscan.

Speedster

Executive Member
My PC banker is useless, I got far better service on premier
I'm in the same boat. I've come to the point where I don't even bother contacting my banker, I phone the help line and speak to whoever answers. They're invariably more helpful than my banker.

Method

Executive Member
My PC banker is useless, I got far better service on premier
I had a great PC banker, but downgraded to Premier because a) it's cheaper and b) eBucks RL is much easier to max.

They screwed themselves with the new rules.

Speedster

Executive Member
I had a great PC banker, but downgraded to Premier because a) it's cheaper and b) eBucks RL is much easier to max.

I actually find the new rules work in my favour. On the old rules I wasn't able to get my wife above RL4, with the new rules we'll both be on RL5 pretty comfortably.

Sayf777

If you downgrade you lose a month of ebucks right?

Judge-ZN

Tried to buy electricity from easypay but it didn't authorise. FNB told me they consider easypay a high risk merchant. Just wanted to let you guys know.
Happened to me 2 months ago.
I had to call FNB Credit Card Division and they put me through to an "anti fraud division" who had to add Easy Pay as an approved account on my Credit Card.
Been working fine since.

Zulfi

Expert Member
Anyone know how to load the wiicode to a dischem gift card? It saying we cant

Ok sortd don't worry

Last edited: