Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Fcon_Vpro

We go through this same discussion EVERY Monday
We go through the discussion because the app is intermittent with regards to showing the discounts.

I had more than enough ebucks for the Volpes bedding deal last week but it didnt show the 40% discount.
A few hours later the discount starts showing.
A day later the discount is gone again.
If the app store worked correctly and showed the discounts all the time, then we wouldn't have the discussion every Monday.

Or even better yet, just show the persons discount regardless of how many ebucks they have, and then no more discussion, ever.

eehellfire

Executive Member
We go through the discussion because the app is intermittent with regards to showing the discounts.

I had more than enough ebucks for the Volpes bedding deal last week but it didnt show the 40% discount.
If the app store worked correctly and showed the discounts all the time, then we wouldn't have the discussion every Monday.

Or even better yet, just show the persons discount regardless of how many ebucks they have, and then no more discussion, ever.
Agreed... show the "up to 40% discount" statement

Soprono

Expert Member

Have you emailed FNB with the issue?

Solitude

Expert Member
I just bought the Samsonite suitcases. It looks like they scratch easily but man I've been waiting for decent suitcases for a while now since we are going to Europe soon. I just love these ebucks deals.

Last edited:

Method

Executive Member
I just bought the Samsonite suitcases. It looks like they scratch easily but man I've been waiting for decent suitcases for a white now since we are going to Europe soon. I just love these ebucks deals.
I have Samsonite suitcases and they are really great for travelling.

Gamer

Expert Member
I just bought the Samsonite suitcases. It looks like they scratch easily but man I've been waiting for decent suitcases for a while now since we are going to Europe soon. I just love these ebucks deals.
Nice purchase, I am also considering them.
Where did you read they scratch?

Tinuva

The Magician
I am still very happy with the American Tourister AT Technum 3PC Set I was able to snag from Ebucks at great value.
Used the 2 smaller ones to JHB (from CPT) and they worked great. Should be perfect now in August when going to the UK.

Fcon_Vpro

Have you emailed FNB with the issue?
No, I currently don't have enough ebucks or time to monitor the app to find the deals that aren't working correctly to show them an example.
My post was in response to why people keep asking every week.

Solitude

Expert Member
Nice purchase, I am also considering them.
Where did you read they scratch?
Whew, I just googled the suitcases and saw a review somewhere. They don't get the greatest reviews but for the price it seems worth it. I see they have a 10 year warranty.

Gamer

Expert Member
Whew, I just googled the suitcases and saw a review somewhere. They don't get the greatest reviews but for the price it seems worth it. I see they have a 10 year warranty.
Shot, ja, I see reviews are mixed, thanks.

soc55555

Due to the lack of discounted vouchers, I am very seldom on the eBucks store these days. Can anyone confirm if and how often Shoprite Checkers vouchers are discounted.

mrichard

I bough 2 of the Medoodi 2 piece sets on the eBucks app deals a while ago (4 suitcases in total). The quality seems decent from primary inspection, especially given the price I paid (R1400 for all 4 suitcases). I have heard bad things regarding wheels breaking off, but will see how it goes when i use them.

Snyper564

Expert Member
Due to the lack of discounted vouchers, I am very seldom on the eBucks store these days. Can anyone confirm if and how often Shoprite Checkers vouchers are discounted.
onc
once in the last year don't set your heart on it. CHeck ebucks store once every Monday on app they have had great specials!

newby_investor

Expert Member
I think I've seen them discounted only once since they were taken off originally. It was a few months ago now.