Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Sphinx21

What's the deal with some of these big ticket items? How many folks have that much in eBucks saved up? @FNBSpy you would make a killing by having a "buy extra eBucks" option on the app/website with those items, so more of us could partake. kthxbai

Gamer

Expert Member
What's the deal with some of these big ticket items? How many folks have that much in eBucks saved up? @FNBSpy you would make a killing by having a "buy extra eBucks" option on the app/website with those items, so more of us could partake. kthxbai
I think you'll be surprised how many have big balances. I'm sitting with eB300000 and I don't think it's much compared to some folk.

Snyper564

Expert Member
you can go to carbonite.co.za and buy up if you want more as well...

Say What

No, I currently don't have enough ebucks or time to monitor the app to find the deals that aren't working correctly to show them an example.
My post was in response to why people keep asking every week.
Just assume everything is on discounts as every week I see all products on discounts.

airborne

Executive Member
I'm assuming the Kauai deals will only come online next month after your July's eBucks/Level has been processed?

citizensa

I think you'll be surprised how many have big balances. I'm sitting with eB300000 and I don't think it's much compared to some folk.
That’s a lot. How many months it took to accumulate that number? Didn’t you buy anything recently during this app sale? Anyway congrats

air

Expert Member
PC in - dammit, i buggered up, did not use the overdraft, costly mistake - level 4 this month :-(

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Level 5 but not much ebucks, as I did not max petrol or checkers as I was out of the country :(

Will get more this month because of the 4% spend on the global account.

biometrics

Honorary Master
Can't find the shop in the app.

There's almost nothing at 40% off on the website.