Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

mr_norris

Expert Member
Thank you for this, will try and wrap up this month early and then do it. Last question, is the Fusion Gold account 1 card, that incorporates credit and debit or two cards still?
Yeah. Your credit facility is pretty much an overdraft now, which suits me fine. I've seen people here keep their credit card going, but I didn't do that. The change simplified a lot of admin I was doing to maintain level 5 / get maximum earnings, in theory anyway. Next month will tell.

Den_10

Yeah. Your credit facility is pretty much an overdraft now, which suits me fine. I've seen people here keep their credit card going, but I didn't do that. The change simplified a lot of admin I was doing to maintain level 5 / get maximum earnings, in theory anyway. Next month will tell.
I’ve never used my debit card in the 3 years I’ve had it. But the trick will be to keep my spend 100% on credit, to maintain those 2000 points for that. So it could be more admin with that set up

cpu.

Expert Member
Does that mean monthly card+credit facilities fees are included in the fusion fee?
Does it apply to all accounts- i.e. gold?
Gold account holders pay for the credit card seperately from the cheque card bundle. It's highly unlikely that it will now be free when changing to Fusion that is the same price as the cheque bundle.

master4real

Did anyone receive the FNB connect data/minutes as today is the 16th? I don't see anything in my sim balance.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I’ve never used my debit card in the 3 years I’ve had it. But the trick will be to keep my spend 100% on credit, to maintain those 2000 points for that. So it could be more admin with that set up
With fusion your card counts as credit not debit...

Noisybottom

Did anyone receive the FNB connect data/minutes as today is the 16th? I don't see anything in my sim balance.
I have 2 FNB Connect pre-paid SIMS, both active and with credit loaded, but I did not receive any of the data/airtime either.

peeryus

Is anyone's credit card statement late this month? I usually receive mine in 12th/13th.

Say What

https://www.ebucks.com/web/shop/productSelected.do?prodId=345439810&catId=362985206
In blue. Sure it was R599 + R250 = R849 which is cheaper than anywhere else. Just feels like a rip off to pay so much for delivery. If it was multiple items then I'd be fine with it.
the weight of those pots must be crazy. Courier charge based on weight or volumetrics and the destination. If the weight is more than the volumetrics courier will charge you on the weight. Get a quotation from a courier broker use the same stuff and then you will know if you are getting a crap delivery fee.

Snyper564

Expert Member
I'm worried about the TV that I ordered on Saturday night. It still hasn't appeared in Track My Order on the app :unsure:
alot of the items that arrive next day are typically smaller in nature, maybe the tv isn't in the same warehouse.

Dylan_G

Expert Member
I tried changing from Premier Islamic Cheque to Premier Fusion but was told I could not upgrade the account (ie keep the account number) because they are different products and the Islamic Cheque account does not have a credit facility.

Anyone here managed to do it?

Gamer

Expert Member
I'm worried about the TV that I ordered on Saturday night. It still hasn't appeared in Track My Order on the app :unsure:
Please don't let the courier leave before you've opened and inspected that TV. There are a few reports (including my own experience) of a flat screen from eBucks being delivered cracked.

Mythical-

alot of the items that arrive next day are typically smaller in nature, maybe the tv isn't in the same warehouse.
I hope so, I was more concerned that it isn't appearing in the app as an order that can be tracked, or seemingly an order at all :eek:

Please don't let the courier leave before you've opened and inspected that TV. There are a few reports (including my own experience) of a flat screen from eBucks being delivered cracked.
Eish, they're delivering to work, and it's going to be tricky to give it a thorough inspection before the courier leaves. Will see if I can find some place quiet to give it a once over.

oitar

I tried changing from Premier Islamic Cheque to Premier Fusion but was told I could not upgrade the account (ie keep the account number) because they are different products and the Islamic Cheque account does not have a credit facility.

Anyone here managed to do it?
Yes, but at the branch.
The guy had to call a supervisor, apparently they need to change the islamic account back to normal, and then to fusion.
Number stays the same.