Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

IssiAmd

Is there any definition available as to what is considered online spend and what is not?

signates

Executive Member
Have we confirmed what FNBPay counts as?
Fnb pay is in store.

Anywhere the cvc number is used is online. Snapper /zapper /QR etc are online.

Fnb pay recreates a card payment using NFC to scan the card at the terminal so it's a normal in store payment.

Really can't understand what is so difficult to understand between online and in store.

airborne

Executive Member
Fnb pay is in store.

Fnb pay recreates a card payment using NFC to scan the card at the terminal so it's a normal in store payment.

Really can't understand what is so difficult to understand between online and in store.
What about using Fnb pay to scan a snapscap/zapper qr code?

Speedster

Executive Member
Fnb pay is in store.

Because FNB pay isn't always NFC

nemo415

My wife's SIM card got an allocation on the 16th. My SIM card got another allocation today. They're both linked to my profile.
How many FNB Connect SIM cards can a customer have?

Our customers can have up to 20 (twenty) FNB Connect SIM cards but only 1 (one) Free Connect benefit is allowed per customer. If you have multiple FNB Connect SIM cards, the following priority will be applied:

- Priority 1 – A Connect SIM that is registered for inContact;

- Priority 2 – A Connect SIM that is registered for Cellphone Banking;
- Priority 3 – A Connect SIM that has the largest rand amount spent during the last 3 months. Only ONE Free Connect benefit is allowed per customer.

If you have multiple SIM cards, the priorities mentioned in the point above will be applied

https://www.fnb.co.za/downloads/fnbconnect/shop/Free_Connect_Qualifying_Criteria_2019.pdf

cpu.

Expert Member
Very glad I skipped the Xiaomi Mi Box on 40% discount and rather took the Telkom Lit Box.
I get these temptations regularly and decided to wait a day instead of making spur of the moment purchases.