Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Yip, no eBucks in as yet. Who ever said the 13th, seems to be right.
Nothing in calc or My eBucks page.
At earliest tonight in calc, in account tomorrow but more likely in calc on Monday evening, in account Tuesday

Diderot

So here is a useful trick...... If one Converts CUM vouchers into a gift card instore then it will count as a purchase and get the 200 rands off a 1000 rand vouchers to be used at each of the partner's store

t_girl

How do you migrate ?? Seems I am stuck on PC.. PB ignoring Migration requests.. helpdesk logged a ticket and still haven’t gotten back to me and no response when queried..

Paying way too much for PC R400 and eBucks only on Level 2..

Did it through the secure chat on the app, but that's on premier not PC...

BigBear

Expert Member
Did it through the secure chat on the app, but that's on premier not PC...

Tx. will try again using the app secure chat.. maybe i get a decent consultant this time.. otherwise gonna be shouting at someone in the branch or the PC banker if he/she answers..

GrootBaas

Expert Member
So here is a useful trick...... If one Converts CUM vouchers into a gift card instore then it will count as a purchase and get the 200 rands off a 1000 rand vouchers to be used at each of the partner's store
That's awesome, I have a few vouchers that I can do that for. Is there a minimum spend? Must've missed the promo details.

Diderot

That's awesome, I have a few vouchers that I can do that for. Is there a minimum spend? Must've missed the promo details.
No minimum spend..... Can buy R10 water and they will give u the 200 rand off discount on the next purchase....

Only catch is that if u buy from CUM then you will receive a 200 rand off discount for all stores except CUM..... So best to first go to a different store than the one u intended to buy from, get the discount voucher then go to the intended store and use it.

electrix

No minimum spend..... Can buy R10 water and they will give u the 200 rand off discount on the next purchase....

Only catch is that if u buy from CUM then you will receive a 200 rand off discount for all stores except CUM..... So best to first go to a different store than the one u intended to buy from, get the discount voucher then go to the intended store and use it.

This trick should work at any group store then

Status
Not open for further replies.