Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZSK

did anyone get the cash@till ebucks points without withdrawing from the till? I did it as a precaution last month because I didn't trust Fnb and how suddenly they change and enforce rules .....need to confirm if I have to do it every month
Yes received the points without withdrawing cash

Forza

did anyone get the cash@till ebucks points without withdrawing from the till? I did it as a precaution last month because I didn't trust Fnb and how suddenly they change and enforce rules .....need to confirm if I have to do it every month

Cash@till withdraws must exceed or be equal to your ATM withdraws.

So if u don't withdraw cash at the ATM and none as a cash@till, then you still get the points since it's equal/

Last edited:
Reactions: air

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Cash@till withdraws must exceed ATM withdraws.

So if u don't withdraw cash at the ATM and none as a cash@till, then you still get the points since it's equal and not exceeding
2 years back you had withdraw cash at till to get points, luckily they changed it from last year

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Cash@till withdraws must exceed ATM withdraws.

So if u don't withdraw cash at the ATM and none as a cash@till, then you still get the points since it's equal and not exceeding
Didn't know that.. I've always made sure I draw R100 at tills.. Thx for heads up

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Where did you accept the ts&cs, I can’t find it on nav or FNB website
I think it was the first time I loaded Nav in June. the t&c's just pop up and you have to accept to continue (i assumed) so i just accepted them. I saved the below 2 screenshots at the time, just in case. And then later in the month i saved screenshots of when i added my vehicle to Nav.

1597964097628.png

1597964121928.png

travelluminati

Just got off a long call to ebucks. I have 2 FNBy accounts, 1 is a transact account and doesn't earn interest, the other is a Savings account and does. It is the Savings account to which I deposited R300. I was told that the Savings is not the qualifying FNBy account and I should grow the Transact account. I did argue that I don't see anywhere it's mentioned about which FNBy accounts qualify so its being escalated to whoever deals with these things. I think they have cocked this up and are now trying to make excuses rather than admit and fix.

I also got a piss poor excuse as to why I didn’t get points for depositing R300 into 3 different kids FNBy accounts. Apparently 1 of them had become inactive. What a lot of crap. Didn’t stop them from taking the deposit. I will fight them on this. Not a happy camper!

ebrahim786

I also got a piss poor excuse as to why I didn’t get points for depositing R300 into 3 different kids FNBy accounts. Apparently 1 of them had become inactive. What a lot of crap. Didn’t stop them from taking the deposit. I will fight them on this. Not a happy camper!

So if you have more than 1 FNB y account you have to grow each of them by R300 to get the points?

stevenv

Expert Member
I tried scan to pay at pnp clothes and got this.. anyone know why?
View attachment 897234

The QR showing on the card reader before they ring up your stuff is for Smart Shopper. You need to tell them you want to pay by “mobile VAS tender” and they must select the Masterpass option. Got a frontline manager to show me because none of the cashiers are trained.

Arleneg75

So if you have more than 1 FNB y account you have to grow each of them by R300 to get the points?
I have a savings and transactional account for my daughter. I transfer R500 to the savings and R200 to the transactional and I got the points. Not sure why it should work differently for 2 different kids.

Vades

Has anyone else Ebucks taken a big knock due to the new rules? I’m still on level 5 but had a 70% reduction in rewards ‍♀

Yes.

I logged on to the Ebucks site to see that I no longer qualify. The reason? Ebucks believe that my accounts are not all in good standing. (They are).

Calling the Ebucks helpline was pointless. They could only confirm that on their system it shows a credit card of mine which is not in good standing. After two frustrating hours on the phone with various other FNB departments it seems that Ebucks somehow managed to dredge up incorrect info regarding an old FNB account I had years ago, which was settled in full and closed.

Now I wait for them to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.