Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antelope

I tried this now, but I don't have the option to pay with masterpass on takealot. I've hit my minimum scan to pay for the month, but doing this on takealot will be more convenient than paying at the till at pnp or checkers.
43c816eb661a96f9bd886a7243caa303.jpg
Use a pc/laptop

You will need two phones for this
On another phone, set the browser to use desktop site (works for me). If takealot.com still uses the mobile site, then they have an option on the bottom of the site to use desktop site(it was there when I last used it)

And use your fnb app to scan the masterpass barcode

Last edited:

iEverything

Same here, did not qualify to earn ebucks due to accounts not in good standing, waiting for them to resolve the issue with the credit card department as all my accounts are always in good standing...
Also have the exact same issue related to ‘not in good standing’ but definitely is.

stevenv

Expert Member
How does the spousal pricing option work? My wife has gold account currently. Thinking of taking this option to to keep us on RL5. Is it a whole new cheque account in her name, separate from mine? Does it have the same salary/deposit requirements as the primary account?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
How does the spousal pricing option work? My wife has gold account currently. Thinking of taking this option to to keep us on RL5. Is it a whole new cheque account in her name, separate from mine? Does it have the same salary/deposit requirements as the primary account?
Yes it's a completely separate account but with reduced deposit requirements.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Any of you have an easy pay account.. Thinking of opening one for R4. 95 pm and letting my kids use that, and then 'growing' the fnby as per the 'new' rules.. Those 1000 points will come in handy in case they I misjudge something else

Last edited:

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Any of you have an easy pay account.. Tji king of opening one for R4. 95 pm and letti g my kids use that, and then 'growing' the fnby as per the 'new' rules.. Those 1000 points will come in handy in case they I misjudge something else
Just give them a linked credit card and let them enjoy themselves lol

But yes easy account would work, had one before for cheap cash deposits

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Just give them a linked credit card and let them enjoy themselves lol

But yes easy account would work, had one before for cheap cash deposits
Lol.. A teenager with parents cc.. I don't suppose there's anyway that a person can set a zero limit on the secondary card and just transfer money into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.