Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Does the fusion account "cancel" your normal credit card and current account or is it separate.
Do you need to keep it active by using it?
Been covered 100 times on this thread. Fusion replaces cheque, while you can keep the credit card and continue as normal.

taheera

im bored with the ebucks shop, whats the point of working so hard to earn at RL 5 when you dont give less 40 % on anything. i saw it for one day (after a long drought) but now its gone...no discounted vouchers so i can pick what i want myself, and if i see that car seat again next month under featured products when i am expecting changes every Monday...... Wake up FNB, the only thing keeping us with you is eBucks.... and to be more specific....eBucks discounts...and voucher discounts....all the time..

Bincx

im bored with the ebucks shop, whats the point of working so hard to earn at RL 5 when you dont give less 40 % on anything. i saw it for one day (after a long drought) but now its gone...no discounted vouchers so i can pick what i want myself, and if i see that car seat again next month under featured products when i am expecting changes every Monday...... Wake up FNB, the only thing keeping us with you is eBucks.... and to be more specific....eBucks discounts...and voucher discounts....all the time..

I was fortunate, checked on Sunday morning and found an apple watch at 40% off. Been waiting for an apple watch deal. Grabbed it and a few other basket fillers (all at 40% off).
Glad I acted quick on Sunday, because when I checked on Monday again.... poof! all 40% gone!

Meister-Man

Expert Member
I was fortunate, checked on Sunday morning and found an apple watch at 40% off. Been waiting for an apple watch deal. Grabbed it and a few other basket fillers (all at 40% off).
Glad I acted quick on Sunday, because when I checked on Monday again.... poof! all 40% gone!
Yeah, there was a Samsung galaxy s10 and a Apple iPhone (think xr) also at 40% off, but it didn't last very long. Might've been limited stock.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
I'm glad there's no temptation as I'm waiting for the ps5:)

Speedster

Honorary Master
Ordered the multievo yesterday, delivered today.

There are still good deals that pop up from time to time, just need to be patient.

Solitude

Executive Member
I miss the days when you could just view everything that was 40% off without having to go through the store and hope for the best.

Whoever is in charge of categorising the store now really hates everyone and probably laughs so hard every time they add something. An evil laugh that makes their co-workers pee their pants a little.

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
I miss the days when you could just view everything that was 40% off without having to go through the store and hope for the best.

Whoever is in charge of categorising the store now really hates everyone and probably laughs so hard every time they add something. An evil laugh that makes their co-workers pee their pants a little.
They probably masterminding some idea to generate extra site traffic by making people go through all categories and then they can sell to potential partners that ebucks store has a massive retention when people land on the site.
Or maybe their next plan is to change the site to a giant slideshow where you have to scroll through every product to see any info... product 5 will shock you when you see it

zerocool2009

Executive Member
I really wish the eB team would learn from this years new rule changes (implementing it), go back to the basics guys.

Its every year Aug one mega big mess. And I don’t want to imagine the issues/queries via email or phoning in.

The new track your rewards implemented last year, awesome tool. But its still not working.

I know clients and staff on level5 via the app, online (pc) level2. And customer service (eB desk) is somewhat lost in the woods to give as reasons for what happened.

Mr Moolman, please learn from this mess (once again please).

Please surprise us in Aug 2021!

Sayf777

Expert Member

The days when everything on the app was 40% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.