Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

acp

The apt Dutch term, "poespas", likely best describes the consternation that is eBucks right now.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Do you get multiple points for using the same service more than once ? E.g 1000 if using MrD twice ? When I spoke to an eBucks consultant over the phone, they told me you only get points once per service. So multiple MrD transactions would only award you 500 points.
No

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Wish it would show which ones have earned the points. I have apple music, Mr D and Netflix but only 500 points.

Ag no come-on. Picture how much fun eb would be without that we are guessing. (Boring)

I assume you don’t keep a manual earning spreadsheet how you spend

Deago999

My Track rewards is still very much broken despite the notification to say its fixed.
Annoying.

duckgray

does anyone know if it's possible to load the fnb kauai vouchers into the kauai app?

tRoN

Executive Member
So after emailing them about missing allocations I'm back on level 5 and scored some more ebucks that were rightfully mine to begin with

Anyone else get this?

Bincx

So after emailing them about missing allocations I'm back on level 5 and scored some more ebucks that were rightfully mine to begin with

Anyone else get this?

Same here. My fuel spend wasn't allocated initially. But I see now that it was added afterwards.

zerocool2009

Executive Member

Anyone else get this?

Well, the best part of the eb allocations, I got some CTM/Itatile allocations out of the blue (but didnt shop in the last 10 months at the mentioned stores).

Still no insurance rebate on my side.

Filosofer

Has anyones smart spend updated? Mine hasn't since the 25th and I hope it reflects before month end

Status
Not open for further replies.