Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Antelope

Use a pc/laptop

You will need two phones for this
On another phone, set the browser to use desktop site (works for me). If takealot.com still uses the mobile site, then they have an option on the bottom of the site to use desktop site(it was there when I last used it)

And use your fnb app to scan the masterpass barcode
See above

Zimstyles

For the FNB Tax Free -
Do you get points every month if you do a lump sum of R36 000 or is it only in the month that you make the contribution.

airborne

Honorary Master
What's the cheapest way to get "Streaming and online" points?
Seems a Play store purchase or Mr D and Uber also counts?

Im currently on zero there and I need another 500 points.

air

Expert Member
Nothing yet corrected on my side, has been +10 days since I phoned in. Via Track my Rewards, can anyone actually get into Offshore Banking? I can get into everything else, but this one.

BBSA

Honorary Master
Nothing yet corrected on my side, has been +10 days since I phoned in. Via Track my Rewards, can anyone actually get into Offshore Banking? I can get into everything else, but this one.
I'm able to view Offshore banking.

Reactions: air

sammi001

What's the cheapest way to get "Streaming and online" points?
Seems a Play store purchase or Mr D and Uber also counts?

Im currently on zero there and I need another 500 points.

Might be a bit too late. Transaction must clear today for this month points.

acp

Last Smart Spend update was 25 Aug. I've hit all the tiers to >50k since then with all transactions long cleared, but not reflecting under Smart Spend. Tomorrow is 1 Sep...

Will I still get the eBs or do they randomly/intentionally click "update" when they please and if one does not make the sweep in terms of timing, then tough luck?

Speedster

Honorary Master
Last Smart Spend update was 25 Aug. I've hit all the tiers to >50k since then with all transactions long cleared, but not reflecting under Smart Spend. Tomorrow is 1 Sep...

Will I still get the eBs or do they randomly/intentionally click "update" when they please and if one does not make the sweep in terms of timing, then tough luck?
You'll get your smart spend...