Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noisybottom

I think Track My Rewards are now fully fixed ! Mine is looking "good", but its for sure for Aug behavior
Not fully fixed but somewhat fixed. FNBy account still not acknowledged in Track My Rewards, everything else seems correct for me though.

air

Expert Member
Still as broken for me as before, even after an sms was sent to say all resolved. Today I phone again.

cpu.

Executive Member
My online services is zero and should be at least two. 100% credit card swipes also not added.

Primo

Anyone want to swop a R500 CUM voucher for my R500 Pro Shop voucher?

FastaOne

I have a Fusion account. July they gave me the points for Auto payment on credit card. This must have been a glitch right? You can't earn those points without having a credit card.
August I got nothing for it.

Tman*

Expert Member
never have I been so excited to buy a less 40% voucher!

I think the last time I was able to buy a CUM voucher less 40% was at least 12 months ago!

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I have a Fusion account. July they gave me the points for Auto payment on credit card. This must have been a glitch right? You can't earn those points without having a credit card.
August I got nothing for it.
I got points but have credit card and fusion account, its free the credit card on PC fusion.

hellfire

Honorary Master
Is there anyway to unsubscribe from FNB's spam emails, this masterclass bs:
"FNB - Right size your assets and essential spend masterclass invitation"
There's no unsubscribe link in the email, which is weird
Looks like FNB really wants you to attend :D

mr_norris

Expert Member
Track my rewards has points for using my overdraft. But I only used it to get points in July. Thankfully I have 1000 points more than I need so it shouldn't matter. It would be nice to be able to rely on track my rewards though. I'm sure they wont bump me back up to 5 if I drop to 4 because of it.

MattRoy

Track my rewards has points for using my overdraft. But I only used it to get points in July. Thankfully I have 1000 points more than I need so it shouldn't matter. It would be nice to be able to rely on track my rewards though. I'm sure they wont bump me back up to 5 if I drop to 4 because of it.

Mine is the same, no overdraft used during August but points are reflecting.

Noisybottom

Update on my query for the non allocated reward points for FNBy accounts. I raised the query 2 weeks ago, then did a follow up last week where I was told they were aware of the issue and it WOULD be corrected on an ebucks allocation rerun that they hopefully will do before the next allocation is due. By this morning I had still not heard nothing so I called in. I was told that my ticket was closed last week as the issue had been resolved. I stripped my moer, I wasn't informed that the ticket was closed and yet my issue was not resolved. So again if I'd not followed it up they'd have not done a thing. So as it stands my issue is still not resolved 2 weeks later and they can't give an answer and all the while my eBucks earn is Hal what it should be.

McGuywer

Executive Member
Update on my query for the non allocated reward points for FNBy accounts. I raised the query 2 weeks ago, then did a follow up last week where I was told they were aware of the issue and it WOULD be corrected on an ebucks allocation rerun that they hopefully will do before the next allocation is due. By this morning I had still not heard nothing so I called in. I was told that my ticket was closed last week as the issue had been resolved. I stripped my moer, I wasn't informed that the ticket was closed and yet my issue was not resolved. So again if I'd not followed it up they'd have not done a thing. So as it stands my issue is still not resolved 2 weeks later and they can't give an answer and all the while my eBucks earn is Hal what it should be.
I am in the same boat. Very frustrating that they cannot get their systems sorted.

Reactions: air

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Got a call from the eB call centre. They didn’t know the rules at all. I got somewhat anode telling them the new 2020/2021 changes and specifically related to my issues.

Email drafted to higher powers: Get your staff working (or rather to learn).

I dont think they know, we are almost in month 2 of this mess

Last edited:
Reactions: air

acp

Last Smart Spend update was 25 Aug. I've hit all the tiers to >50k since then with all transactions long cleared, but not reflecting under Smart Spend. Tomorrow is 1 Sep...

Will I still get the eBs or do they randomly/intentionally click "update" when they please and if one does not make the sweep in terms of timing, then tough luck?
You'll get your smart spend...

Coming back to this and the assurance that I'll get the smart spend. I'm not concerned about "getting it" as in paid. That, I know, will always happen - once SS is calculated and allocated.

It's the calculation and allocation of Smart Spend that concerns me.

Here we are in Sep and this is the status on mine:
  • I had substantially more than 50K ZAR spent and cleared - last transaction that got me over the 50K tier was on 24 Aug, cleared on 27 Aug (there were even more after that that also cleared before 29 Aug and on 30 and 31,, but let's leave those out of the equation for now.)
  • My last Smart Spend update was 29 Aug (according to app)
  • It registered only 43K ZAR, so I'm still missing the difference for the >50K tier.
Question:
Will the missed spend still be retrospectively allocated to August considering that it belongs fair and square to August plus was cleared before the 29 Aug update on RL5, SS tier 5 and can I therefore sit back and relax because "I'll get my smart spend" or is there something wrong that I should query?

ele33

Expert Member
Yes, you can relax.
Not so sure, I was short on spend for the next tier on the 27th, I then brought some of my September spend forward and swiped for the shortfall on the morning of the 27th, luckily August has 31 days so it could clear on time.

The smart spend was in my account this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.