Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenv

Expert Member
Post #1242

For those of you struggling with scan to pay. A pnp supervisor walked me and 3 of her colleagues through the steps.
Total > mobile > mobile tender > masterpass.
Then scan the qr code.
This was for pnp, not sure about other vendors' processes.
Hopefully this helps you guys out.

Supervisor also showed me so I could tell the cashiers next time. Believe the first instruction is “VAS tender” before the mobile option. Might depend on till software or setup but worth noting that part just in case.

beefymoocow

Expert Member

You can buy pick n pay vouchers.

Forza

Anyone know what the Maximum Spend Rand Caps is on Private Client? Checkers and Engen specifically

On Premium seems like Maximum Spend Rand is capped at R1000 for Checkers and R1000 for Engen spend.

I currently have Premium and based on the Maximum Spend Rand Caps on Premium i might change accounts to PC since my spend is way more than that.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Smart spend for September in its moer in one go
cf7a10f23333d549279a9c99a7c3fd21.jpg

sammi01

Anyone know what the Maximum Spend Rand Caps is on Private Client? Checkers and Engen specifically

On Premium seems like Maximum Spend Rand is capped at R1000 for Checkers and R1000 for Engen spend.

I currently have Premium and based on the Maximum Spend Rand Caps on Premium i might change accounts to PC since my spend is way more than that.
R3k & R2.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.