Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Too dirty right now!

Belix

You could do that just as easily buying R60,000 worth of beans too

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Is Amazon Prime not counted for streaming services?
[only Gold Account here]

christsim

I just changed to PC from Premier this month and converted to a fusion account. They sent me my credit card and a petro card for some reason but no cheque/fusion card. When I queried it they said if I want one I can order one from the app. I am just wondering if I need a physical card to earn points for this rule cause it does sound like it?

Have an active Fusion Account with a credit limit and active Fusion card.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I just changed to PC from Premier this month and converted to a fusion account. They sent me my credit card and a petro card for some reason but no cheque/fusion card. When I queried it they said if I want one I can order one from the app. I am just wondering if I need a physical card to earn points for this rule cause it does sound like it?

Yes you need a card and you need to activate it

naeem.ally

For Cheque account they generally don’t need to change your plastic card. Make sure the account has actually been converted, it will show on your internet banking profile.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
For Cheque account they generally don’t need to change your plastic card. Make sure the account has actually been converted, it will show on your internet banking profile.
Incorrect. you need an active fusion CARD