Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

VBot

Guys some car guards here in Cape Town now have Snapscan :)

Just something I thought of, maybe we can get a copy of one car guard's badge and then all donate to that person for a specific month and then change it to another person the next month.

I see a lot of people are donating to good causes here, but our R20 here and there to earn the eBucks points will make a massive difference to one person's life.

McGuywer

Executive Member
Just something I thought of, maybe we can get a copy of one car guard's badge and then all donate to that person for a specific month and then change it to another person the next month.

I see a lot of people are donating to good causes here, but our R20 here and there to earn the eBucks points will make a massive difference to one person's life.
Yes, it will certainly make a difference.
I am in, if someone want to arrange?

VBot

I will try to find someone's badge when I go to the shops again (unless someone gets one before me), but Tip4Change was the company that was credited on my account.

Sayf777

Expert Member
Lol on the kop.

"There’s no need to wait until next time - instant gratitude is now cashless"

Meister-Man

Expert Member
Lol on the kop.

"There’s no need to wait until next time - instant gratitude is now cashless"
Sorry chomma I've got no data, so can't scan your code now.
Then watch all car guards start flocking to centre's with good, free wifi

SueC

hi - does anyone else have a business credit card? I see my payment comes off 5 days after the statement... hoping it's possible to get the 55 days interest free on a business card?

Tman*

Expert Member
FYI for those that do not know
f0e6ec8c1a00aaff92abf36aa7e336d1.jpg

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Fnb is cutting really close with my upgrade to RMB. They first sending credit card and then they will upgrade fusion account, but I know the fusion card has to be activated to get the ebucks, so need to have it all done by month end.

Hopefully my ebucks is not a mess lol

taheera

Good Idea, maybe nice to take a foto of the person also and ask him/her if they have a goal or a need to buy something or pay something off that they want to do, then we sponsor that person for the month and let them reach that goal? like a backabuddy kind of thing, to give something back...just an idea.

Tman*

Expert Member
Fnb is cutting really close with my upgrade to RMB. They first sending credit card and then they will upgrade fusion account, but I know the fusion card has to be activated to get the ebucks, so need to have it all done by month end.

Hopefully my ebucks is not a mess lol
are there any noticeable advantages to go from PW to RMB?

Moe_G10

Hi guys.

A quick question I need help with please. Fnb connect contracts give back 40% or not? Considering a contract but only if there's an ebucks earn rate on it.

Thanks

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Hi guys.

A quick question I need help with please. Fnb connect contracts give back 40% or not? Considering a contract but only if there's an ebucks earn rate on it.

Thanks
Yes I am on top up contract and I get 15% back. You don't grt back on device fees

Status
Not open for further replies.