Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire

Honorary Master
Well he already had your number so he might as well have your email as well.

I don't think they call to do upgrades. You can do that schit on the app. It's probably a scam.
They do call to do upgrades.

franshorn

Standard **** is making a comeback looks like with UCount, seeing that they also joined dischem lately

Sohail

Anyone’s FNB pay points changed to 0 after 500 points were reflecting a few days ago as I did make 2 scan to pay transactions?

Jhercules

So I'm going to miss level 5 by 500 points as my home loan usage has dropped below 30% now.

Does anyone know if this applies to a full months usage?

I checked the rewards tab and there's really nothing else I can do to get more points.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
So I'm going to miss level 5 by 500 points as my home loan usage has dropped below 30% now.

I checked the rewards tab and there's really nothing else I can do to get more points.
You buy fnb airtime for sim for 500 points or more.

Speedster

Honorary Master

They take the balance at the last day of the month. Transfer some funds out on the 30th and back in again on the 1st

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
They take the balance at the last day of the month. Transfer some funds out on the 30th and back in again on the 1st
So i transferred enough so that i was at 31% usage on 30 Sep then on 1 Oct i moved my funds back. I didn't get the 500 points. When i got the 500 points 3 months ago i had transferred funds out 1 day before the last day of the month (i.e. 30 July). Is this inconsistent with what you've experienced?

Speedster

Honorary Master
So i transferred enough so that i was at 31% usage on 30 Sep then on 1 Oct i moved my funds back. I didn't get the 500 points. When i got the 500 points 3 months ago i had transferred funds out 1 day before the last day of the month (i.e. 30 July). Is this inconsistent with what you've experienced?
I would query that with thee eBucks team. Here is the wording from the eBucks website:

Home Loan and Structured Loan usage is calculated using the outstanding and available balances at month end i.e. usage is = outstanding balance divided by (outstanding balance + available balance). Where there is more than one loan, the averages will be used across the total loans to calculate usage

Also, why not move enough out for 1500 points?

TedLasso

Expert Member
Hi, losing my mind.

Is payment via NFC (using my Garmin watch ) considered FNB Pay? I thought it was and earlier this month, it showed I had 6-7 transactions which I mirrored my usage - today smart tracker shows nothing.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Hi, losing my mind.

Is payment via NFC (using my Garmin watch ) considered FNB Pay? I thought it was and earlier this month, it showed I had 6-7 transactions which I mirrored my usage - today smart tracker shows nothing.
Nope you need use the fnb app on your phone

e4et

Expert Member
Soz guys, I know it was mentioned here somewhere.
What's the easiest way to use scan to pay online?

zerocool2009

Executive Member
I really wish FNB would remove the track my rewards from the app. Last year it took 1 month, and its sorted. We are now in month 3, and so inconsistent.

Think a lot of queries is also related to track my rewards, wasting resources with crap questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.