Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

marbro

Soz guys, I know it was mentioned here somewhere.
What's the easiest way to use scan to pay online?
takealot has masterpass back on , if you wanna buy airtime

but donating to spca etc are also good

TheWall

Hi All
Going from Private Client to RMB...Ebucks much harder to get or what is the difference?
Thanks

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
I would query that with thee eBucks team. Here is the wording from the eBucks website:

Also, why not move enough out for 1500 points?
I didn't need the 500 points as i had built in a buffer, but you're right, i should query it so that i know where i stand if i one day do need the points.

I won't need the 1500 points either.

mbayshark

Expert Member
c01897316983162a067655b456acaf04.jpg

Blu82

Expert Member
There goes all my scan to pay payments as I used it on a Zapper barcode when buying milk.

lucifir

Expert Member
I see that Ethekwini/Durban municipality accounts are not payable via easypay anymore and the new payment provider (pay@) does not seem to have a convenient way to pay via credit card to register the payment as ebucks spend. Anyone find a work around for this yet?

Speedster

Honorary Master
I see that Ethekwini/Durban municipality accounts are not payable via easypay anymore and the new payment provider (pay@) does not seem to have a convenient way to pay via credit card to register the payment as ebucks spend. Anyone find a work around for this yet?
Pay@ should be payable at retailers

tRoN

Executive Member

Pay@ should be payable at retailers

Does Pay@ still work at checkers till points?

The cashier says it’s offline all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.