Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

eshwar

Same for woolies and all. Huge spend required before you get your extra cashback on HealthyFood

TedLasso

Expert Member
Just annoyed at the way the market has moved since FNB decided to force us all to pay by QR code to get ebucks level points. Now, snapscan/zapper don't work via the app and when you go to Checkers there is no QR code option to pay ... :mad:

Speedster

Honorary Master
Just annoyed at the way the market has moved since FNB decided to force us all to pay by QR code to get ebucks level points. Now, snapscan/zapper don't work via the app and when you go to Checkers there is no QR code option to pay ... :mad:
No need to use QR code, you can just tap.

Bilaal_H31

I know this isn't ebucks related

Any one have a review of the First National Bank Network ?

R249 for uncapped calls seems like a very good deal.

eshwar

Well it will be same as MTN soon, as cellc will be using MTN
I still have my doubts on what would happen in the event of congestion... Whose traffic is prioritized. But I don't quite know how these networks work

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Do you still get allocated the ebucks if using the Scan payment method?

Yes. I used pay to scan at checkers for a while now, and its reflects correctly.

I do know the fuel guys cant swipe your clicks reward card with your scan to pay (for some odd reason). But you have the option if you dont collect clicks points

lucifir

Expert Member
I still have my doubts on what would happen in the event of congestion... Whose traffic is prioritized. But I don't quite know how these networks work
typically MTN traffic will be prioritised, but depends on what sort of agreements they eventually sign

Meister-Man

Expert Member
I do know the fuel guys cant swipe your clicks reward card with your scan to pay (for some odd reason). But you have the option if you dont collect clicks points
Have them manually enter clicks card detail first. This is what I do, as I only have a digital clicks clubcard.

Status
Not open for further replies.