Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Cam anyone confirm this on 40% discount? Dont have enough ebucks
56889c9ff78574eacbce4930a03eb531.jpg

Crush

Has anyone returned an item to the Ebucks store? What's the procedure? Any cost?

I bought the Galaxy watch Active 2 (Aluminium)... but if the Stainless Steel one goes on 40% off later, I will return the Aluminium one sealed and buy that instead.

Should work, right?
Easy enough... log the return on the ebucks website under your orders. There's no cost. Just takes quite a while to complete and sometimes they forget to refund the ebucks and u have to follow up. Well I had to follow up on 2 of the 3 returns I've logged in the last 4 months.

Does get sorted eventually.

KashR

Does anyone know if a geo-payment counts as normal credit card spend or is it seen as a cash transaction?

eshwar

Easy enough... log the return on the ebucks website under your orders. There's no cost. Just takes quite a while to complete and sometimes they forget to refund the ebucks and u have to follow up. Well I had to follow up on 2 of the 3 returns I've logged in the last 4 months.

Does get sorted eventually.
I assume they return eBucks?

Crush

Yes, refund is for the item only, not the refund. If you cancel before delivery, I'm not sure.

And they will refund in the same manner u paid. ebucks or cash or part thereof.

chickenbeef

Executive Member
I cancelled an order 3 Black Fridays ago before they shipped and they refunded the shipping costs.

Not sure if it's the same now

Newb-ucks

I know I am very late to the party, but if anyone still has voucher cap left I would like to make use of it

JayM

Expert Member
I've never done the voucher trade thing, what's a fair price in eB for 2xR1000 vouchers?

Status
Not open for further replies.