Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

icarusza

WalletDoc no longer seems to accept my EasyPay number for Coct.

What’s the next easiest way to pay my rates bill using EasyPay number?

icarusza

Meh.. can’t login to any of these crappy EasyPay/PayCity websites. Was hoping for something like pay through FNB app.

Oh well.

billy786

W
WalletDoc no longer seems to accept my EasyPay number for Coct.

What’s the next easiest way to pay my rates bill using EasyPay number?
I got a notification from walletdoc lastweek stating that they will no longer process cost payments.

AchmatK

Executive Member
Meh.. can’t login to any of these crappy EasyPay/PayCity websites. Was hoping for something like pay through FNB app.

Oh well.
I switched to the easypay app for Telkom when it was removed from WalletDoc. Will add CoCT to easypay now as well.

Will remove the WalletDoc app as I only used it for these two payments. Pity as it was really great and just used to email my statements to WalletDoc.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
I switched to the easypay app for Telkom when it was removed from WalletDoc. Will add CoCT to easypay now as well.

Will remove the WalletDoc app as I only used it for these two payments. Pity as it was really great and just used to email my statements to WalletDoc.
It would be nice if the easypay website gave us QR codes to scan to pay. The site itself doesn't allow me to make payments, it always has some issue when trying to pay by credit card, so I've also changed over to the app.

TedLasso

Expert Member
A question , i used 250k of ebucks today at takealot to buy a big TV on special. If I choose to return it, supposing a better deal comes along in two days , will my ebucks be refunded to me. Plan to keep box until Friday. Apparently will be delivered in two days.

airborne

Honorary Master
44000eb for R5200 if anyone wants.
Is there a dedicated BF thread for the ebucks store and BF deals in general?
I looked around and couldn't find any thing.

Bincx

A question , i used 250k of ebucks today at takealot to buy a big TV on special. If I choose to return it, supposing a better deal comes along in two days , will my ebucks be refunded to me. Plan to keep box until Friday. Apparently will be delivered in two days.
Based on my experience, yes the ebucks will be refunded. Purchased an item recently with ebucks and then returned it. Once they checked the item and processed the refund, the ebucks was back in my account by the next day.

hellfire

Honorary Master
The only issue you may face is the time to refund. It can take a few days

TedLasso

Expert Member
The only issue you may face is the time to refund. It can take a few days
Yup. May lose on a 40% off deal.

Just to be sure too, these ebucks 40% off deals only work if the entire item is paid for with ebucks right? So if a box is sold for 10000 ebucks at 40% discount, I need to pay with 10000 ebucks and not 8000 ebucks and R200 cash?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Yup. May lose on a 40% off deal.

Just to be sure too, these ebucks 40% off deals only work if the entire item is paid for with ebucks right? So if a box is sold for 10000 ebucks at 40% discount, I need to pay with 10000 ebucks and not 8000 ebucks and R200 cash?
Correct. Just the shipping can be paid cash.

KungfuKenny

Correct. Just the shipping can be paid cash.
How do you get the option of paying for shipping with cash? Whenever I've bought something on discount it gives me the option to part-pay or eBucks only and when I select ebucks only, it includes the delivery fee in ebucks as well. If I select part-pay the discount is removed.

kmeister

How do you get the option of paying for shipping with cash? Whenever I've bought something on discount it gives me the option to part-pay or eBucks only and when I select ebucks only, it includes the delivery fee in ebucks as well. If I select part-pay the discount is removed.

You need to put the exact amount of the product in ebucks then will give you shipping in cash

Status
Not open for further replies.