Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

eshwar

Do you earn eBucks off purchases at the money market?
I need to buy a bunch of Aramex courier bags but they want me to pay for them at the money market counter
Ask them if you can pay with a Checkers gift card. Most likely you can. Then buy a gift card at the normal till and use that to pay at money market.

beefymoocow

Expert Member
So did you stay up for it? How did you end up getting it?

Woke up at 5 and saw someone posting a sale to buy an Apple Mac book air using their lvl 5 status. Then I knew it was on sale. As long as you wake up around 6. Most deals should be available. And remember most people have used all their Ebucks.

uzairb

Do you earn eBucks off purchases at the money market?
I need to buy a bunch of Aramex courier bags but they want me to pay for them at the money market counter
I have purchased a few Aramex bags at once and paid together with groceries at the normal till. So can confirm it is possible.

tRoN

Executive Member
Any idea if the 128gb 8th gen iPad was on sale? It’s not on the store anymore

cpu.

Executive Member
Ask them if you can pay with a Checkers gift card. Most likely you can. Then buy a gift card at the normal till and use that to pay at money market.
More than likely not. I remember reading posts (previous ebucks thread) that Checkers stopped gift card payments at money market.

eshwar

More than likely not. I remember reading posts (previous ebucks thread) that Checkers stopped gift card payments at money market.
Tried it on the weekend. They have a chart of what's allowed and what's not. Spotify etc can all be bought with gift card.

Meister-Man

Expert Member
I noticed now that bidorbuy not offering masterpass or other scan to pay options.
I was trying to buy airtime.
Gonna have to get my scan to pay points elsewhere

Jawwaad

Any idea if the 128gb 8th gen iPad was on sale? It’s not on the store anymore
I was tracking this for the last couple of days, didn't see it discounted once. Was surprised to see it off today. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.