Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpu.

Executive Member
Be careful, these random 20th birthday prize wins don't always notify you of the fact you've won, lost eb100 because I wasn't fast enough claiming it

Though I did win eb200 today, which is what prompted me to look if I had won anything else..
I missed out on R40. I don't check anymore as I don't like the way FNB do this competition.

chickenbeef

Executive Member
I missed out on R40. I don't check anymore as I don't like the way FNB do this competition.
Same, for some reason it wasn't counting my spend as entries and it took them a few days to fix the issue after I queried it.

It only started working for me on 2 December...even though it was an issue on their side, they weren't even willing to reimburse me for the days the system didn't grant me entries to the draw.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Be careful, these random 20th birthday prize wins don't always notify you of the fact you've won, lost eb100 because I wasn't fast enough claiming it

Though I did win eb200 today, which is what prompted me to look if I had won anything else..
That's really dumb that they want us to check every day, I did not know this :/

Mobus

So I just got "upgraded" to a prepaid electricity meter (in pretoria). Anyone know the best / easiest way to buy prepaid units online, whilst still getting ebucks? You can buy in the FNB app, but I'm not sure if that qualifies as a "swipe" on the credit card.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
So I just got "upgraded" to a prepaid electricity meter (in pretoria). Anyone know the best / easiest way to buy prepaid units online, whilst still getting ebucks? You can buy in the FNB app, but I'm not sure if that qualifies as a "swipe" on the credit card.
Best is checkers at the till 15% back

k@vi

Apologies if this was answered before. Now that walletdoc is not available to pay one's municipal account, what other options are available to maximise ebucks earn?

SueC

Hi.. does anyone use Apple TV? Is it worth getting Apple One or will I still have to pay for movies on top of the subscription ? And how does it compare to Netflix?

SueC

Apologies if this was answered before. Now that walletdoc is not available to pay one's municipal account, what other options are available to maximise ebucks earn?

Pay at woolies for 3% and checkers for 15% (both have limits...)

sammi01

Via the FNB app using credit card.
Snapscan app.
Easypay.

Filosofer

I use snapscan. Very easy

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Hi.. does anyone use Apple TV? Is it worth getting Apple One or will I still have to pay for movies on top of the subscription ? And how does it compare to Netflix?

I've had Apple TV+ for nearly a year (free offer) and have yet to watch anything on it. There are a few original shows that might be okay, but there is so much content available elsewhere I never get round to even looking. I have an iPhone and a Mac, but if you had Apple TV box it might be worth the odd show.

3WA

Honorary Master

You still have to buy or rent most movies. As part of Apple One, you'll get Apple Music, and Apple TV+ (which is rubbish).

Netflix is better. If you have an Apple device, you should be able to trial Apple One free for a month, after which you'll realise you don’t want to pay for it.

duckgray

me too. got a notification this morning saying that it's the last day that i can claim the ebucks but when i got into the app, the ebucks had already expired 2 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.