Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

master4real

So I just got "upgraded" to a prepaid electricity meter (in pretoria). Anyone know the best / easiest way to buy prepaid units online, whilst still getting ebucks? You can buy in the FNB app, but I'm not sure if that qualifies as a "swipe" on the credit card.
I use Spot to buy electricity in Tshwane.

Tman*

Expert Member
So I just got "upgraded" to a prepaid electricity meter (in pretoria). Anyone know the best / easiest way to buy prepaid units online, whilst still getting ebucks? You can buy in the FNB app, but I'm not sure if that qualifies as a "swipe" on the credit card.
If you not going the checkers route - Easypay

no broker fees, and you can do it from the comfort of home

KashR

That must've been on sale for like 30mins max which is very frustrating. Checked for deals at 7am, not much was on sale, checked again at 08:30, still not much. Suppose you just need to be lucky and online in that sale window

Salmank

@ebucksspy: Maybe put just then Note 20 on sale and less 40%..

We dont need the tv or microwave with it.

Pleeeaase

Mu ebucks not gonna be worth anything tomorrow....

CUZ_458

That must've been on sale for like 30mins max which is very frustrating. Checked for deals at 7am, not much was on sale, checked again at 08:30, still not much. Suppose you just need to be lucky and online in that sale window
i just hit the pay button and boom "out of stock" :confused:

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
This message says I must claim my prize but then I clicked on it and found nothing other than alerts as to how many entries I have or had! Screenshot_20201208_141245.jpg

Edit: WTH, what's the point in the above alert once the prize as expired? On the history tab it tells me the eB200 prize expired last night at 23h59....

Last edited:

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Has anyone here bothered to setup a secondary phone with the FNB App, in case something happens to the primary phone?

Just wondering if I do so am I going to just cause problems for myself.

Sayf777

Expert Member
Has anyone here bothered to setup a secondary phone with the FNB App, in case something happens to the primary phone?

Yes, rather set up a back up even if the back up phone lies in your drawer.

Problems in what way?

airborne

Honorary Master

I have it installed on my android tablet, that reminds me I must also install it on my iPad.

Without the app installed on an authorised device there's just about zip you can do banking wise these days, you can't do much on online banking without the app.

And even if you replace your main device immediately last time I installed the app I couldn't do much on it for the first week because it needed to be authorised by doing transactions, catch 22... is that still the case?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Yes, rather set up a back up even if the back up phone lies in your drawer.

Problems in what way?
The 2nd phone will have limits until it have been used a few times to do transfers etc. I could not do big amount transfers from app on the 2nd phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.