Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_norris

Expert Member
I understand exactly how a TFSA works thanks - if anyone believes they will really get a ”tax benefit” on such a small cap when there are other far better investments in the market I would say they are naive and not use your crass response of being ‘dumb’ - the earn to maintain my level 5 is why it is done.

Thanks for the reply, appreciated.
You post what you posted and have the cheek to call other people naive? The irony.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
I know it's been asked many times so apologies, but how long will it take if I swipe tomorrow to reflect as smart spend?

And if it doesn't reflect by the 31st and I haven't been awarded my next smart spend reward by the 31st of December and it spills over in January have I lost out?

Sayf777

Expert Member
I know it's been asked many times so apologies, but how long will it take if I swipe tomorrow to reflect as smart spend?

And if it doesn't reflect by the 31st and I haven't been awarded my next smart spend reward by the 31st of December and it spills over in January have I lost out?
Purely depends on the vendor so can never know.

If it gets processed in December you'll get it for December

shiverz

Expert Member

It'll count towards January smart spend

fish

If it clears by 31st then it will count towards Dec Smart spend they normally do a final monthly smart spend check at the start of a new month. Check your smart spend history

shiverz

Expert Member
Got 2 wimpy voucher's. If anyone wants. Please reply to confirm if used.

8b740a82e103e92b8519167505f22407.jpg
f301be143874dd21939ca7b78a45cbb2.jpg

McGuywer

Executive Member
Got 2 wimpy voucher's. If anyone wants. Please reply to confirm if used.
Nice gesture but it is advised not to post the codes directly.
Someone could use them and not let you know, the other person who dibs them, would then go in vain.

(I know you get a notification once redeemed).

modern10

Expert Member
Hi Guys

I'm on my way to the coast with the wife. I would really appreciate 2 Wimpy vouchers. Thanks in advance

travelluminati

I’m curious whether anyone would consider trading Discovery Miles for eBucks? I have about 180,000 eBucks that I’d rather have as Discovery Miles. Would trade at 1:1. DM me

beefymoocow

Expert Member
I’m curious whether anyone would consider trading Discovery Miles for eBucks? I have about 180,000 eBucks that I’d rather have as Discovery Miles. Would trade at 1:1. DM me

Even buying discovery miles with cash at 11c each is rare. The problem with discovery miles is that it’s better than cash because they made it so accessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.