Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

modern10

Expert Member
Hi Champs

On my way back to Johannesburg with the wife. I would really appreciate 2 Wimpy vouchers please.

Thanks in advance

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
If it clears by 31st then it will count towards Dec Smart spend they normally do a final monthly smart spend check at the start of a new month. Check your smart spend history
So this scenario is playing out, the swipes I needed to reach my next tier of PW Smartspend earn (R30k spend) cleared (moved from a pending state) as of 30 December.

But Smartspend in the app didn't update by the 31st, and this morning I see it's been reset to zero. I'll keep an eye on whether they award me my next eB4500 for Smartspend over the next couple of days.

Last edited:

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
So this scenario is playing out, the swipes I needed to reach my next tier of PW Smartspend earn (R30k spend) cleared (moved from a pending state) as of 30 December.

But Smartspend in the app didn't update by the 31st, and this morning I see it's been reset to zero. I'll keep an eye on whether they award me my next eB4500 for Smartspend over the next couple of days.
Attaching image I couldn't edit to attach to the previous post. Screenshot_20210101_143306.jpg

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Good start to the year, all of sudden electricity purchase seems to work at the till. Tried 3 times last month

Reactions: air

citizensa

Morning friends I am starting my journey back home need a few more Wimpy vouchers pls send it to me if you can please. Thanks for the help

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Nothing for me as I'm still level 0, private banker said can only look at fixing my account by 13th, which means they miss double feul spend also, so then have to fix that also

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Anybody know who I can talk to change banker, mine is pretty much always on leave and never gets anything done.

Status
Not open for further replies.