Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Hi guys

Probably been asked before, but how do I earn Ebucks on my municipality bills if possible? Do I have to swipe at a Checkers cashier or do I have to go in to the Municipality itself and swipe there?

Go to checkers. Buy milk or break. Normal tills. Ask to pay your bill via easypay. Just pay using your fnb credit card. Thats it

eshwar

Looks like FNB has gotten clever. The Smart Spend thing seems to track your eBucks status at the time the transaction clears. I dropped from L5 to L4. And because this change happens on 8th or so, i got some rewards at 5 and some at 4.

So, If you know you're dropping a level, get your smart spend in before the 8th. If you know you're going up, hold!
e4d16194849631b0741f26aac5120494.jpg

Krilliano

Anyone willing to share a wimpy voucher today? Going on a day trip with the SO. Thanks

Edit: Thank you got a voucher

Last edited:

Nikkigovender

Go to checkers. Buy milk or break. Normal tills. Ask to pay your bill via easypay. Just pay using your fnb credit card. Thats it
Thanks! Can I pay with my debit card? Also does it make a difference that it is a business utilities bill and a business debit card?

dlevine

Hi guys

Probably been asked before, but how do I earn Ebucks on my municipality bills if possible? Do I have to swipe at a Checkers cashier or do I have to go in to the Municipality itself and swipe there?
Use the walletdoc app.

Meister-Man

Expert Member
Tip for you guys, if you have recently moved accounts within FNB be it upgrade or downgrade. If you intend making use of a slow lounge within your first month, use your old card (provided you had the free visits available).
I'm going through a shlep to get my slow lounge visit refunded as I swiped my new card.

Stevi

Expert Member
Ahh nice- pitty about the R500 limit I see.
Does suck, would love to use all my eBs and buy the vouchers.

Bought a R500 this morning and will hopefully be able to buy another one when it rolls over in the next few days

ultrabot

You will need 5 people on PW on level 5 to buy you 5 x R2000 worth of vouchers for 12000eb each (and as such sacrificing their discount spend for the month), at a reward of a whopping 2000eb per person. LMAO
Lol, you make it sound like I'm robbing them :D
I assume that not everyone uses their monthly discount for those vouchers so thought it would be worth a shot anyway... that's what these platforms are for, no?
xD

Stevi

Expert Member
Ahh nice- pitty about the R500 limit I see.
Does suck, would love to use all my eBs and buy the vouchers.

Bought a R500 this morning and will hopefully be able to buy another one when it rolls over in the next few days
Voucher limits are per month, nothing to do with when ebucks comes in.
Damn :(

Well then hopefully they still there next month

Carsomyr

I have R1500 voucher cap available. PM me if interested

EDIT: SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.